how can i be a nurse midwife here in phillipines - Page 7Register Today!
- Jun 5, '10 by ivyjoy_186hi! can you pls send to me the requirements for the midwifery board exam? .thanks..
email@example.comLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Jun 5, '10 : Reason: Please post only in English as per terms of service
- Aug 17, '10 by scraphi! i also would like to ask for the PRC case form of Midwife Licensure Exam, here is my email add firstname.lastname@example.org.. thanx!! )
- Aug 17, '10 by scraphello everyone. Are nurses still allowed to take the Midwifery Exam this coming Nov 2010?? thanx and GBU.. )
- Aug 19, '10 by gambutrol@scrap: I have sent the form already. I am not updated if nurses are still allowed to take the midwifery exam without additional units. Better ask PRC about it.
- Sep 2, '10 by d-jayhi to all.
i just passed my NLE recently and i'm planning to take the midwifery board exam this nov 2010.
i have some questions to ask:
>can we (RNs) still take MBE without taking additional units?
>what kind of questions will they ask in the interview?
>can i ask for the prc case form? here's my email add email@example.com
tnx and godbless..^_^
- Sep 20, '10 by szhelei@ gambutrol: i am planning to take the midwifery exam sooner as i can. will u please send me a copy of the PRC case form for midwifery and the requirements? is it true that an interview will be conducted to examinees by the board of midwifery? thanks! may email is firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Sep 21, '10 by cedarebellionYes, we who took the April Midwifery exam were interviewed by the BOM. you have to defend the authenticity of the cases. You should brainstorm on the perfect answers to say. They may ask the certificate of trainings of the midwives who signed your cases. I recommend that physicians should sign the suturing and IV injections so the BOM will not question about it anymore
- Sep 24, '10 by immoeHi! may I ask for midwifery prc form?thank you so much. email@example.com.
- Sep 29, '10 by potatocouch27ive been to PRC to submit my DR cases for the midwifery exam, but, unfortunately, they told me that they got the new form for nurses who wanna take the midwifery exam. Does anyopne have this kind of form? can someone please submit it to me? please? please? thanks a lot. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sep 29, '10 by gelats@cedarebellion
i will be having my interview in PRC tomorrow. im so nervous. can you please give me more infos about the interview. please text me 09166869606. my anxiety level's really high now. thanks a lot!