how can i be a nurse midwife here in phillipines - Page 4Register Today!
- Oct 24, '09 by tnellaI also want to take the midwifery exam but unfortunately, I can't make it this November 2009 because im not yet done with the requirements. Is there any chance that I can take the exam next year? Your replies would be much appreciated. thanks!
- Nov 7, '09 by jocef28tnella,
hi there, cef here..... well ....like you, rumors made me doubt if we could still take the midwifery board by november..... i went to PRC last month and fortunately we still can... I already passed the requirements but i am not really for sure what will happen next year but I suggest you invest on working for the delivery cases and who knows........ if you needed the format for the DELEIVERY FORM, dot hesitate to PM me.... tnx
- Nov 7, '09 by jocef28HI RN's who wish to be RM as well, if you are looking for the midwifery form from PRC... might as well check this out >>>>>>>>>> http://www.scribd.com/doc/21161619/1...idwifery-Exams
- Nov 13, '09 by shenglot777hey guys wen will be the next exam for midwifery?? and is der a rule for the hospital on which u'll get ur cases?? tnx RN hir who also want to take the exam
- Nov 14, '09 by silvermedJust curious, are RN, RMs paid more than RNs only, even if they are doing the same nursing job?
- Dec 10, '09 by owie86is that true that RN will not be allowed to take the midwifery board exam this coming year 2010.. anybody knows? and where can i easily get the cases? thank you in advance. take care and GOD bless
- Jan 3, '10 by cedarebellionThe next Midwifery exam is on April 28 & 29, 2010. The deadline for filing the application is on April 8, 2010. I'll be going to PRC this Tuesday to verify if we can't really take the April exam anymore. I'll be filing my application this month para maayos na agad if may problema. Let's hope talaga na pwede pa tayo mag take.
You can get cases from hospitals where you have connections. You may have relatives or friends. Anyway, always bare in mind that the date of the cases should always be after your registration date as an RN.
- Jan 5, '10 by manudelrosariojust update us the answer you will be getting from PRC. take care. Have plans to take the midwifery board also
- Jan 5, '10 by cedarebellionI just visited PRC Manila yesterday, and YES, we, Registered Nurses can still take the APRIL 2010 exam on April 28-29.
- On the 20 Delivery cases, only a midwife should sign. I was reminded that not only one midwife should sign. At least 2
- Dates of the Deliveries should happen after the RN Registration date
- Submit as early as this month or next month para peace of mind na, hehe.
- Anyone with questions? email]
Edited by traumarus: No email addys please. Thanks.
- Jan 7, '10 by tnellaThanks for the info cedarebellion... now, i don't have doubts for this coming april exam. Thanks a lot!