how can i be a nurse midwife here in phillipines - Page 3Register Today!
- Jul 3, '09 by nars1019Do I need to undergo basic suturing and wound closure workshop sponsored by the Association of Nursing Service Administrators of the Philippines (ANSAP) before I can complete the cases for the Midwifery Licensure exam requirements? Thanks in advance for all your replies.
- Jul 4, '09 by saint_nurseare there any updates regarding the new requirements for registered nurses who want to take the midwifery board exam this november 2009? Thanks.
- Jul 7, '09 by nars1019I went to PRC Manila this afternoon and there aren't any new requirements for nurses who want to take the midwifery examinations. A RN needs to complete the 20 actual deliveries, 5 sutures, and 5 IV push meds. Fee is P600 for filing.
- Jul 8, '09 by saint_nursethank you very much.
- Jul 13, '09 by shiger02good evening... hi to everyone... i planning to grab RN, RM too.. and planning to take the exam this Nov.. can i request for the requirement form too.. thanks in advance
- Jul 29, '09 by Taimanovhey i want to be an RM too... can you please PM me your YMessenger so we can chat?
^^ i want this
- Aug 3, '09 by jocef28Quote from gambutrolhi dearI am a Registered Nurse and a Registered Midwife as well here in the Philippines. I was rotated in the OR-DR in my previous hospital that's where I got my cases. Just an advice, don't take it already. I tought it would help me in my applcations but my Registration as a Nurse did fine along with the clinical experience of course. But, of course, if you have the time and money, why not?
RN, RM (looks good, that's why some Filipino nurses opt to take the midwifery examinations)
I just want to confirm the requirements for the upcoming midwifery board examination (for RN)... i heard the rumor that requirements will be change since the Board of Midwifery are trying to control or to somehow regulate it.....
thanks in advance
- Aug 3, '09 by jocef28hi there
i just want to confirm the new sets of requirement for the succeeding midwifery board exam since the spreading rumors says that the Board of Midwifery is revising its requirements for better regulation...
I hope you can reply to this.....
chiaoLast edit by Silverdragon102 on Aug 3, '09 : Reason: please do not post email addresses as per terms of service
- Oct 24, '09 by tnellaAre RNs still allowed to take the midwifery exam next year? I heard a rumor that this november 2009 exam would be the last exam for those RNs who wish to become RM. I hope someon will answer me..thankz!