Hospitals in Metro Manila Currently Hiring Nurse Applicants - Page 90Register Today!
- Jun 5, '12 by JLLanderoUgh.. don't bother RNHeals. They will only give you a certificate of competency and not a certificate of employment. And those are not accepted when applying abroad.
- Jun 5, '12 by dearoseQuote from brigzI really want to work in other hospital because my current employer really abuse us!
I'm assigned in the operating room and we have an average of 35 cases a day but the nurses are so limited!
4 of our nurses got pulled-out because of research and the other 2 gave birth.
Our working hours is only 8 hour shift but because we're short of nurses, we always go on overtime for at least 5 hours a day!!!
They are saying that they are paying our overtime but STILL it's not worth it because most of our OT pay just go to our taxes!!!
Since I already have more than 3 years experience, I applied for Middle East since January but unfortuantely, Saudi, Qatar and Oman only accepts female nurses.
I'm really depressed and frustrated...WHY DID I TAKE UP NURSING?!
Hey brigz, apply in Australia! No cash out. 100% financing available. contact Philmanagement Inc. and tell them I referred you Message me for my complete name. I also applied and I'm just waiting for AHPRA decision letter and available school.
- Jun 5, '12 by amazingraceRNQuote from dearoseHi! I just wanna ask if this is for student visa? And, how come, it's no cash-out? Thank you.Hey brigz, apply in Australia! No cash out. 100% financing available. contact Philmanagement Inc. and tell them I referred you Message me for my complete name. I also applied and I'm just waiting for AHPRA decision letter and available school.
- Jun 5, '12 by JLLandero@dearose
I've contacted Phil Man before about the Australia application and the work gap should not be longer than 1 year. Also I'm confused about the required experience... is it one year or two years?? I've called them before last May and they said one year is ok. Then I called them up again yesterday and they said it should be 2 years.
If it is 2 years, gosh I need another 6 months >.<
- Jun 8, '12 by r0b0c0pI heard that Sta. Ana Hospital in Sta. Ana, Manila is continuously hiring nurses since they'll be opening 3 more floors. Application is accepted at Manila City Hall Personnel Office. Just bring the usual requirements like resume, prc license, board rating, tor, diploma, certificates of trainings and seminars, passport size picture and other application requirements. If you have trainings in Dialysis, 2D Echo, Operating Room, Nursery/NICU, Delivery Room, you'll have higher chances to be hired. Also those with months of volunteer or hospital trainings will be likely absorbed. Once you passed the requirements, you should be patient to follow-up your applications. Maybe once or twice a week would be beneficial. Hope this will help others in their job seeking.
- Jul 26, '12 by winkiesHello!
As a new graduate, is it really advisable or required to get IVT and BLS training first before you apply in any hospital?
- Jul 27, '12 by cez1128Definitely, especially nowadays where supply of registered nurses is high, having BLS and IVT is but basics. See to it to attend seminars and training too to add to your edge.
- Jul 27, '12 by EnigmagurlThat training is just a basic requirements for the hospitals nowadays, also due to oversupply of nurses here, hospitals are requiring high standards in hiring nurses. So be sure to take other trainings such as acls, ecg, and other specialty trainjngs so that it will be added to your qualifications.
- Jul 27, '12 by ruthallenQuote from dearoseHi, I am very interested in traveling to Australia. I am an LPN with miles of clinical under my belt. I currently work building government programs in America for America. I have much to offer. I can bring a lot to the table. Anything out there for me? I am considering LPN to RN bridge either online or campus, but do not know where. I have a Masters in Business Administration. Can you tell me more about Australia and your position? Thank you!Hey brigz, apply in Australia! No cash out. 100% financing available. contact Philmanagement Inc. and tell them I referred you Message me for my complete name. I also applied and I'm just waiting for AHPRA decision letter and available school.
- Jul 27, '12 by Silverdragon102LPN will not meet immigration requirements for Australia, suggest you check APHRA out