Hospitals in Metro Manila Currently Hiring Nurse Applicants - page 8
by burbeestar 499,205 Views | 921 Comments
Hi everyone! I've visited a particular thread with the list of requirements for application, however, I wish to know which hospitals are currently open to hire and absorb nurses. :specs:... Read More
- 0Dec 9, '09 by lochia_albaQuote from narscathyThere is an 6 opening slot here in our hospital. I believe in all Airbase Hospitals also in Clark,Villamor, Sangley, Lipa, Basa and Zamboanga. But unfortunately they will going to hire those who are the sons and daughters of the higher officials inside the airbase. It's very unfair and bias to us civilian nurses though.
I want to try to apply in PAF.. Can i ask for their contact number so I can call them up first before going there? Thanks in advance =)
- 0Dec 25, '09 by jidoushaQuote from narscathyTo everyone.. The present Volunteer Nurses at Taguig Distrcict Hospital will end their services this coming December or January I think. When I applied there last June 2009 I turned down their offer as a volunteer nurse since there was also an offer from PAF. The program will end for 6 months of volunteer service to their hospital and the shifting will commence from 6 AM to 6 PM. Toxic ad tiring right? But take the initiative to pass a resume,TOR, diploma,board rating and ofcourse a recommendation, barangay recommendation will do coz I got mine before even though I didn't know the officials in our district..haha....I passed my credentials last March and was texted by our district hospital for an interview on June 2009. Make it sure you already have your BLS and IVT card. Trainings and seminars will be a plus factor to be selected.BUt before anything else try to call the hospital first for any confirmation if they will accept again for their voluntary nursing service..GodBLess to all..
hi nursecathy, merry christmas to you! i just would like to know regarding the Philippine Air Force under DOLE Program E.O Job Order. Is it the same as "rn residency" where in we have to take an exam in pafgh? are they going to conduct an examination on january? thanks a lot!
- 0Dec 31, '09 by optimistic,RNE.O job order is different from RN Residency in PAFGH. It's just that our President released an order for emergency jo order for fresh graduates last June 2009. The Rn Residency in PAFGH is still going on. Try your best to inquire first iat NSO if they still accept volunteer nurses.
- 0Jan 2, '10 by Nurse_PUKYAWQuote from narscathyHi NARS cathy , whats iat NSO?? can you PM me the TEL number tnx and happy new yearE.O job order is different from RN Residency in PAFGH. It's just that our President released an order for emergency jo order for fresh graduates last June 2009. The Rn Residency in PAFGH is still going on. Try your best to inquire first iat NSO if they still accept volunteer nurses.
- 1Jan 3, '10 by optimistic,RNhi nurse pukyaw.. sorry for the misspelled world..it is Nursing Service Office.. I really forgot the telephone number in PAF.. maybe you can try to search in PAF website and try to connect in PAFGH NSO.. Anyway I'm very much happy and at the same time enthralled because the recommendation letter that the PAF requested to our dear President was approved for another 6 months work extension all over the military hospitals in the Philippines!! hep hep hooray!!!.. THank you God!!!
- 0Jan 19, '10 by optimistic,RNThe PAF E.O was only exclusive for newly graduates and displaced OFW's. But sad to say the hiring for nurses was already closed last June 2009.
Good News Everyone! If you're living here in Cebu and currently looking for a hospital which you want to volunteer, our hospital here in Mactan Benito Ebuen Airbase Hospital is now accepting for new applicants for volunteer nursing service. I'll PM the contact number of our hospital for those who are willing to volunteer. May GodBless us all!