Hospitals in Metro Manila Currently Hiring Nurse Applicants - Page 2Register Today!
- May 6, '09 by optimistic,RNI think you should renew your BLS card my dear colleague.. better attend some BLS Training.. I've heard that Cardinal Santos Medical Center do still accept applicants.. but nevertheless, you should have an IVT card as well as the BLS Card..
- May 7, '09 by k-cutecathybedrio Re: Hospitals in Metro Manila Currently Hiring Nurse Applicants
I think you should renew your BLS card my dear colleague.. better attend some BLS Training.. I've heard that Cardinal Santos Medical Center do still accept applicants.. but nevertheless, you should have an IVT card as well as the BLS Card.. thanks..
so they are not accepting applicants without the complete requirements? isn't it okay if the other requirements are just to follow? or theyre really strict that they will accept your requirements unless its complete?
- May 7, '09 by k-cutehi jesjay..where can we submit applicatons for st luke qc as well as st lukes in global city?
- May 7, '09 by jesjayQuote from k-cutehi jesjay..where can we submit applicatons for st luke qc as well as st lukes in global city?
hi! for st luke's global, you have to proceed to cathedral heights building, 16th floor. It's just beside st.lukes hospital. Leave your resume and sign on the logbook. For St. Lukes QC, proceed to the main hospital building. I just can't remember what floor. Goodluck.
- May 8, '09 by optimistic,RNk-cute My friend told me that you just have to present your BLS ID and IVT card.. I don't know the rest.. maybe you should try...regarding about the St. LUkes Qc.. the HRD is located on 2nd Floor.. beside the elevator.. not sure about it..try asking there..thanks
- Aug 7, '09 by wersfluffyRNhey, how do i get to qcgh from, lets say, north edsa? thanks.
- Aug 18, '09 by mikalaiQuote from burbeestarThanks for the info! I was able to have my duty in qcgh. and as of now they are constructing a new bldg so I'm excited maybe they would be hiring new nurses like me!Thanks anyway, I was just recently included at Heart Center's list of 1st priority nurses but would have to wait for several months or even a year or so before my training would begin. Now, I'm searching for other hospitals that offers trainings and eventually absorb their trainees. I've done the computer registration at Medical City, I was fortunate to be referred by our dean at St. Luke's but I was told that we would have to wait 'til December - I'm not sure if I would have to apply on my own since my credentials were already submitted by our dean in that institution. I intend to try at Cardinal Santos and VRPMC - Polymedic since these hospitals are also accessible to my home.
to cathybedrio: Does QCGH eventually absorb their trainees after they complete the training program? :spin:
- Oct 18, '09 by kikmeisterCapitol Medical Center along Quezon Avenue is hiring Staff Nurses. Requirements include IV therapy and BLS certification. Also, applicants have to undergo their skills training program, which costs around 2,000 (i think). But will be reimbursed when found suitable and hired. Salary is around 11,000 monthly.
- Oct 19, '09 by burbeestarI passed my application last week, do you know the how long will I wait for them to give me a call for the next step? Or are they just accepting applications for manpooling purposes only?
- Oct 19, '09 by optimistic,RNkikmeister how did you know that Capitol is currently hiring for nurses? I tried to call them maybe a month ago and they said that they were not accepting new applicants.. thanks for the info..