MBA in Healthcare Management
- Masters in Business Administration
- M.Sc. Information Systems Management
More and more people apply for this program, many applicants have been approved by the university already and are going to apply for their visas soon! What about you?
Here are the advantages of this program:
- It's California!!! :-)
- You study a program related to your profession (Nursing or Business or IT)
- Starting dates every 5 weeks. We currently have the following batches confirmed:
August 4th 2012 (but it's too late to apply for this one, of course)
September 8th 2012
October 13th 2012
November 17th 2012
January 5th 2013
- IELTS is NOT required!!! If you have IELTS, 5.5 OBS will do. If you do not have IELTS, you need to show a letter from your college saying that the means of instruction was English
- Fast processing - fast approval by college, fast issuance of acceptance letter (I-20), fast visa application process
- You can be in California as soon as September 2012
- If you are a nursing/accounting/business/IT graduate, you can be accepted without any work expererience.
- During your studies you are allowed to work full time; the school will assist you with finding a work placement
- If you have your NCLEX, you can get a California license and you will be allowed to work as a Registered Nurse
- Accommodation is available on the same street
- Once you have your Master's Degree, it is easier to apply for an H1B visa and apply for a Green Card in USA.
i thought it was a serious forum. steppybay
- globalvisas.com and global visa support (www.globalvisasupport.com
) are 2 different companies and they are not connected in any way. so what's the point to quote complaints about some other company with similar sounding name? are you working for a competitor of global visa suport? as for your comment "you know something we don't" - well, there are people in this world, who might know things that you don't, and vice versa... another thing: who is not approved by ca bon? an mba course? since when a master's in business administration should be approved by a board of nursing? this is same as saying that nursing courses should be approved by a chamber of commerce
please read before you comment.
- you are right when you say "cpt has to be applied for once in the us on the student visa", but the schools that global visa support promotes have this cpt as part of their curriculum. saying "cpt is not guaranteed" is same as saying "it is not guaranteed that you get a visa" - both statments are true, but in reality people get visas and get the cpt. again, look at their webiste (above) and click the testimonials. these people are already in u.s., they study and work under this cpt program.
Last edit by RN Jonas on Jul 16, '12