Final Interview @ Cardinal Santos Medical Center - page 19
by *EosinophiL* 73,999 Views | 252 Comments
Hi everyone! I am scheduled for a final interview at Cardinal Santos on the last week of April.. Do you have any idea on what type of questions would they ask? Is it like, "explain the pathophysiology of blah blah blah...." or... Read More
- 0Jul 11, '11 by mistiknitQuote from ManalastasCarHi again is it really a requirement to have a 80% passing rate?I didnt quite get what you were asking for...
I will start the whole process of application on Friday, so I dont have any schedule for any exam yet...
i also read that a requirement was to have 80%? ---- This is a frustration
- 0Jul 11, '11 by GoobleypumsQuote from mistiknitMistiknit, yes they require an 80% and above board rating. They will probably not accept your resume if they see a below 80% grade. And even though they accept it, (this is just what I heard) they're gonna be offering a non-nursing job (ex: RT)...Hi again is it really a requirement to have a 80% passing rate?
I don't know if they're still accepting applicants. It's better to call first before you go...
- 0Jul 11, '11 by EPILEPTICUS101Quote from tomoyo_17still no text from them yet for the technical exam. let's just keep each other updated. tnxhey... no txt from them yet... but the interviewer said to just wait for news so... lets all keep our fingers crossed... ^_^
and please also inform us if you've been contacted by CSMC... ^_^
- 0Jul 13, '11 by warlockversionRNhello, i was just looking for the girls that i was with during my interview last july 12. i forgot to ask your numbers, and i really want to ask something. please txt me if you've finally read this message, i was the only guy nurse during that interview day. thanks. =)
- 0Jul 14, '11 by masollovesnursingQuote from EPILEPTICUS101hi epilepticus! i hope you still remember me. i am the one whom you talked with minutes before the IQ test- Sol. I would just like to ask you if you already received a message from CSMC with regard to the technical exam. thanks a lot! God bless.still no text from them yet for the technical exam. let's just keep each other updated. tnx