Filipino RNs: Getting to know each other! - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 3, '10 by HushdawgQuote from dadah_vxrRemote transcripts are tricky.. schools are always messing them up by not providing enough detailed breakdown information.yup..i'm a permanent resident here...i only knew the requirements for the Oregon BON when i got here..i'm waiting for my transcripts to be evaluated first and pass the toefl before i can take my NCLEX...that's why its hard for me to process my documents from the Philippines such as transcripts and nursing license verification...
Best of luck!
- Mar 5, '10 by yelncruiseplace of origin - pasay city phils.
graduated at - pamantasan ng lungsod ng pasay batch 2003
work place - al zahra medical centre dubai uae
exams taken - nle 2003, nclex-rn 2006, toefl 2005,ielts 2006,gre 2006, dha 2008,ilets again 2010 crne (soon)....
- Mar 6, '10 by spongebob6286Quote from libie1. quezon cityhello! i just want to make a thread so we know the person/s with the same situation like us. just state your
1. place of origin
2. school where you finished you RN degree
3. work place
4. plans/exams to take
Best of luck to all!
2. its a very long name
3. where people loves to gamble
4. done with nle 2007 and nclex 2008