1. what are the materials that you used? saunders 3rd ed. i focused on one material and worked on mastering the concepts.
2. how many hours per day did you study? how many questions did u answer per day? about 2-3 hrs in the morning and in the afternoon. i exercised in the morning and took a nap in the afternoon -- to promote good blood circulation to the brain and better retention... i followed suzanne's study guide. just refer to her for the suggested number of questions.. again, thanks suzanne .
3. how many days or months in total you studied before taking the exam? around 3 months, it takes discipline to study on your own. it will be advisable to follow a study plan to avoid waste of time and to cover most of the necessary topics. take breaks though, you will find them beneficial for your mind and body.
4. what are the specific strategies that you used or the the test taking skills you applied during the exam? before i even touched the pc, i lifted the test to the lord and trusted on his will. that helped me relieve my anxiety as well as analyze clearly the questions.
5. take one or take two? did it on my first try with 75 questions, by the grace of god.
to those who are yet to take the nclex, keep the faith. god bless.
"for i know the plans i have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - jeremiah 29:11