Employment process @ St. Luke's Medical Center (e.rod) - Page 38Register Today!
- Mar 4, '12 by dolleyesRNSLMC-QC started their NSET this around last week of January to early February. Not sure though! 2 of my friends are included and some other schoolmates.
- Mar 6, '12 by lafumaNSET is different from postgraduate training. NSET is pre employment and its free while the other one needs a lot of money as per HR. The first batch of NSET in SLMC QC is now ongoing and it will end probably March 26, 2012 (not so sure).. while the 2nd batch of NSET will start on March 12, 2012. It will overlap the 1st Batch of NSET. The 2nd batch will be the LAST batch for this year; as per HR. the following batch (3rd batch) will be the Postgraduate training. And to clarify other inquiries regarding Board rating.. YES, they want 80% and above only.
- Mar 6, '12 by dodoyThe didactic phase is the one that will end on the 26th. Clinical phase will start beyond that point up til 2 months. Evaluations will be done on a regular basis to determine if a trainee will be recommended for hiring. Recommendations may be given as early as the 1st month of the clinicals.
- Mar 6, '12 by yeng_27how can you apply for post graduate training?
- Mar 6, '12 by popoyrnlafuma
What do you mean by it(PGNT)will cost a lot of money? How much and how long is the training? Do they also have a chance to be hired at SLMC after the training?
- Mar 7, '12 by lafumathe HR told us, that the clinical phase is a 1 month duration exposure instead of 2 months. No more no less. also, after being hired, a 3 year contract will be made, instead of 2.
- Mar 7, '12 by popoyrnlafuma
How much is the training fee? When is it expected to start? Thank you!
- Mar 14, '12 by theweirddebonairHi guys! It's been 2 weeks since I passed my requirements in SLMC-QC but until now I haven't received any texts, calls or emails from them. I haven't followed up my application yet but I callled them up the other day to ask if they are still hiring staff nurse and the reply I received was like, Actually we are specific with applications now... You must have a board rating of 80 up, and a GWA of 2.0 or 85 percent. Well, I have an 80 up board rating but my GWA is a little below their prescribed grade. I am quite sad because from the looks of it, they already junked my application since from what I read from the previous pages of this thread, after their application was passed, they were already invited to take a qualifying exam the following day. Do you guys think I should still follow up my application?
- Mar 15, '12 by theweirddebonairDid anyone here passed their requirements at SLMC QC this March? Do you guys have any progress?
- Mar 15, '12 by BengmarieI also did not get calls from them I pass my requirements 2 weeks ago. I also follow up my application to my friend who works there and said that they are still on the screening process.