Employment process @ St. Luke's Medical Center (e.rod) - Page 12Register Today!
- Feb 12, '10 by young_achieRNQuote from medic28No. But i am certain that they do not hire nurses in SM moa.I just had an info from a co-worker that SLMC hired nurses at the latest job fair held at SM mall of Asia. Were you aware of this?
Probably not in our field.
- Feb 12, '10 by tron22If you are refering to MOVE 2010 in SMX, SLMC is there.. but they're not hiring nurses. Nursing Assisstant only and other medical field and clerical works. RN or even BSN are not allowed to be NA according to the person I talked with. Its overqualified already according to him.
- Feb 12, '10 by young_achieRNyup, it takes a lot of effort to be hired as RN in Slmc.
So many exams and interviews to pass. Not to mention the
training of 4 months in order to be hired as probationary
or regular staff.
It is really impossible for them to hire Rns in Sm malls.
- Feb 12, '10 by uma-ar-en-si-mac",)i went there just yesterday to ask if they are still accepting applications for their staff nurse position. but the day before that, i actually called them to ask about that and the lady on the phone said that they're freeze-hiring. i really don't understand what freeze-hiring is, since some hospital would say that they're freeze-hiring on the phone but the truth is, they're still accepting applications for the staff nurse position. so i decided to go there instead. slmc was a really huge hospital i would say that i was even got lost searching for the right building. then, when i eventually arrived there, i've seen another person in the hr asking for something and the personnel said to him, "no, we're not. sorry." hearing that, i started to build a conclusion about something but i don't want to lose hope. then, when i ask the lady about that, it's confirmed! "no, we're not. sorry." haha! i ask her a follow up question about what do "freeze hiring" is for them. she said that they're not encouraged to accept resumes anymore because they have a lot of pending applications. she also told me to go back there by the third quarter of this year. so, i end up sitting in the couch outside that hr room because i was exhausted taking the stair when i went to the 5th floor where the hr is.
i'm really tired but my i hope my hospital-hopping yesterday would pay off...
well, guys, see you there in july 2010!
kung hei fat choi (happy chinese new year) and happy valentine's day, guys! and !
- Feb 18, '10 by miaka84anybody here from batch 3 SLMC QC? any news?
i also heard from a friend at GC that they "overhired" that is why they send back some of the nurses to QC..the slots that were initially allocated for the incoming trainees i believed were now filled up..so here we are...still waiting.
- Feb 18, '10 by young_achieRNHi miaka.. I'm from batch 3 as well! It's been three months yet I haven't heard from them (DON- DCA). It's sad to say that we are still left hanging. I really don't know what will happen to us after I heard about the GC's status.
Have you tried inquiring for our batch? They used to say wait for further announcements. Blah Blah...
- Feb 22, '10 by glazedDo you know how much is the salary at ST LUKES EROD AND GLOBAL?? thank you
- Feb 22, '10 by glazedPlease tell me about the salary at Stlukes QC or GLOBAl. thank you
- Feb 22, '10 by young_achieRNAs far as i know, SLMC QC offers SN a salary around 13 thousand while in GC it's like 18 thousand.
- Feb 24, '10 by Ms. DI thought there salary is around 18k..