de los santos medical center - Page 4Register Today!
- Jul 8, '10 by opsenWhat are the requirements for the staff nurse position?
- Jul 9, '10 by EnigmagurlResume
IV therapy certificate
certificate of trainings attended
2x2 and 1x1 id pic
- Jul 20, '10 by tron22I took the 300-item exam just a while ago... its really really hard... I don't know if I'll able to pass it.. And another thing, all of us who took the exam were male. Are they looking for male nurses? How will you know if your for the pre-employment and not for the training.. TIA.
- Jul 20, '10 by valium_RN,RMare they still accepting applicants?
- Jul 20, '10 by valium_RN,RMguys kindly PM me the hospital's number thanks!
- Jul 20, '10 by EnigmagurlThe exam you took a while ago was for pre employment... If you pass it., then you will be subjected for final interview with the nursing director. I think it will took almost 2 mos before you'll get scheduled. Pray hard because only God knows whats best for us.. Goodluck.. God bless...
- Jul 20, '10 by EnigmagurlCan't pm... Sorry...
Yes valium., their still accepting applicants.. Just go there personally so that you could also pass your resume and credentials.
- Jul 20, '10 by tron22Thanks for informing message enigmagurl.. 2 mos.? Great coz I'm still on training at other hospital.. Hope I'll pass that dreadful exam.. I think they're continuously accepting applicants just pass your requirements at doctor's entrance.. It took me for 6 mos. before they called for pre-qualifying exam. Godbless us..
- Jul 31, '10 by kisses23_emHi I hope someone can help me. I passed all my credentials last April and then just today I received a text message saying that 'Post graduate training course fo nurses will commence on Aug.2 (Monday) 9am be in civilian clothes. I didnt say "exam". I am really clueless on how they go about this training. Should I bring the training fee? Please enlighten me
- Aug 1, '10 by EnigmagurlPost Graduate training is a training wherein there is no assurance that you will be a staff. I am not aware of their process of hiring anymore. In my time, when i pass all my necessary documents and credentials, I recieved a text message after 3 weeks that Im subjected for hr exam, after 2 months., I recieved another text im scheduled to take the pre qualifying exam consists of 300 items., after that, Interview with HR head, then Interview with the nursing director. Right now, i really dont know their process of hiring but I've heard that they are now given first the Pre qualifying exam for their applicant. Goodluck to those who will apply...