de los santos medical center - Page 3Register Today!
- Mar 17, '09 by Supernoypiwhere is this hospital located? do you guys have the contact number/s...thanks much!
- Mar 18, '09 by Silverdragon102Please remember not to post contact numbers on the forums
- Dec 9, '09 by Mickey_05Hi guys,to those who are nterested in applying in Delos Santos Medical Hospital
i would like to wish you good luck!
unfortunately for me, i didnt get accepted even after passing the exams that they gave and the initial interview that went well.
Im 23, male, a registered nurse.
I submitted my papers/ requirements ,then they texted me and asked me to come.
i took the exam which i guess was much harder than the local board exam.
imagine 300 items and you gotta earn a score of 200 for you to be able to pass.
after 2 mos of waiting they texted me again for my interview.I guess i answered the Hr dept questions really well.
she told me to come back after a week for my final interview with the nursing director.
The nursing director looks evil.LOL..
she asked me few questions and i am confident that i answered it well.
her assistant by the way was beside her, and practically was listening and laughing as i answer the questions.sucks right?
her eyes was like one of those monster freak..
not to exaggerate but it was like about to eat me.
then 2 weeks later a person working there texted me and told me i wasn't accepted due to blah blah blah.waht caught my attention was when she told me to have my pimples treated.DAMN..i felt really discriminated..and felt bad for sure..
The heck i dont need the insults..yeah right so what if i have this pimples is it my fault to bad i though delos santos was nothing like that..they should have told me earlier that they are looking for good looking nurses not nurses who are willing to work and serve humanity..
i may sound a bit bitter but thats how i feel right now.I can accept if i wasn't accepted/hired because i am not qualified or i dont have this trainings and tuf..but because of pimples ***?????????????
- Dec 9, '09 by salingcatcatThat is so disheartening... This is one of the many reason why our country is the way it is now... Filipinos are discriminating against skin color, looks and social status... That is the reason why our country would not progress because of the blocks that our people impose on each other. One cannot be a nurse if you are fat, dark-skinned, not pretty. You will be rejected if you do not fit the mold of what they believe what a nurse shoul look like. And they complain when nurses are looked upon as sex objects....
- Dec 10, '09 by tron22hi mickey_05! that's sucks.. anyway, are they still hiring? what are the requirements needed? tnx...
- Jul 3, '10 by EnigmagurlYeah... Same thing happen to me.. That hospital really descriminate... I also passed their 300 pre qualifying exam and then subjected for final interview with nursing director., and yes she looks like a monters... Hehe... After answering those questions., shetold me not to call but to wait for a call if ever i'll be qualifed next year but sadly., no txt from the hr after 2 months of waiting., I really dont know whats the reason behind this I'm confident and proud that I've passed their 300 items exam that has taken from another world., lol...
- Jul 4, '10 by valium_RN,RMDo they still accept applicants? Thanks!
- Jul 4, '10 by EnigmagurlGosh,.I forgot to put .. "but" )
- Jul 5, '10 by opsenare they still accepting applicants?
- Jul 5, '10 by EnigmagurlYes, they're continuosly hiring nurses., but i dont know the process of applying because right now., their hr office has not yet returned to basement office due to ondoy. Just ask the guard at the entrance of the hospital., But I think they'll just tell you to leave your resume and credentials to them., then they will forward it to hr.. Goodluck to those who will apply there...