CGFNS/ICHP's Official decision on Visa Screening for June 2006 NLE passers - page 14
by eivan | 13,205 Views | 135 Comments
CGFNS Denies VisaScreenŽ Certificates for Philippine Nurses Who Passed the Compromised June 2006 Philippine Licensure Examination PHILADELPHIA, PA — FEBRUARY 14, 2007 — After careful consideration, the Commission on Graduates... Read More
- 0Mar 19, '07 by RNHawaii34Quote from fuddmenacei suggest stick with what the cgfns is asking you to do..especially if you already turn in your applications for cvs, and cp...are you concern about what ana is saying? they are not the one who will process and give you your visascreen. i don't guarantee i am right, but think about it. don't feel too bad about the whole thing, i maybe not in your shoes right now, but i guarantee you that after this hooplah, there will be a lot of stuff you guys will face...so goodluck, chill, do things one at a time.:biere:i am going for a total retake...there is so much to lose....i can't leave my future in the hands of other people....gotta cover all the bases....question is....what happens to my current cvs and cp applications? both has my june 06 license info...and i need to revoke that license in order for me to go the complete retake and "comply" with us standards....what happens then? do i need to reapply all over again, wait and pay for another round of fees? or can i just replace the existing license info with the 07 license info once i have it?....sigh...what a fine mess we're in...
- 0Mar 20, '07 by kookie31I just want to say Good Luck to all June 2006 passers who will be retaking the 2 sets of exams. Don't lose hope, we should actually consider this a blessing that the CGFNS has set a condition in order to still allow 2006 passers to have a chance in working in the United States. This is just one of life's many difficult tests and I know you guys can surpass it.
- 0Mar 20, '07 by fuddmenaceQuote from suzanne4Thanks Suzanne....Yup, just got my answer from CG and all I need to do is submit the new info in lieu of the old info.Unless you have received a letter that you have been denied something, just submit the new information to them. And you do not need to pay more fees.
- 0Mar 20, '07 by fuddmenaceQuote from rnhawaii34thanks for the reply rnawaii....believe me, i want to stick with what cg is suggesting we do because it is far more easier than taking the whole exam again...but imho, i believe that this is the best and safest course of action that i can take, this june 07 license thing has stretched on for far too long and i'm not sure if there's an end in sight...we've been waiting and fighting for it for a good part of a year...that's enough for me, shouldve used my brain and not my heart and took the retake last december(hi suzanne!)...it might seem paranoid, but it's not the problems that i know of that worries me, it's the problems that i dont know of...i dont wanna look back again and say "i shoulda"...and with me having a new license, i get to remove that big chip on my shoulder and hopefully move on from this mess...i'm gonna take control(as much as i can) of my situation and not leave it in the hands of other people...and i agree with what you said, we are still gonna face a lot, so i dont need no monkey on my back for me to carry around on my journey...for the sake of the others opting for the partial retake, i do hope i'm wrong but if i'm not then it would've been well worth my risk and effort in getting a new license....i just waived my license yesterday and i am buckling down and starting my review, no time to chill....good luck to all of us...isuggest stick with what the cgfns is asking you to do..especially if you already turn in your applications for cvs, and cp...are you concern about what ana is saying? they are not the one who will process and give you your visascreen. i don't guarantee i am right, but think about it. don't feel too bad about the whole thing, i maybe not in your shoes right now, but i guarantee you that after this hooplah, there will be a lot of stuff you guys will face...so goodluck, chill, do things one at a time.:biere:
- 0Mar 21, '07 by suzanne4smart move.
while others continue to complain, you will have an easier time of finding an employer. do to legal issues, any that i have come in contact with over the past six months are wanting to see the entire exam rewritten, not just the two sections.
you are doing things the right way, and i commend you for that.