ATTENTION: CA BON Now Requires SSN to apply for NCLEX. - page 14
CABON Now Requires SSN to apply for NCLEX. Effective on April 26, 2010 California Board of Registered Nursing (BRN) will no longer accept applications that do not contain a U.S. Social Security Number. The Nursing Practice... Read More
- 0Oct 20, '11 by Silverdragon102, RN AdminQuote from Im_an_RNEach state has different requirements and for most it is CES report from CGFNS. English exam will depend on the state.good day!
My NCLEX is about to expire this coming december. would you mind giving me advice on how to endorse my nclex to other state. please does it need to have an IELTS and VISA SCREEN? how long will it take? please. help.
Suggest a read in the International forum
- 0Oct 23, '11 by Lingkod72You may endorse your RN license to another state, IF you have any intention of practicing there, if not its better not to, so you save some money & effort. Read on other state's BON requirements.
You will need IELTS for your Visa Screen, and if you are not an immigrant to the US.
- 0Dec 3, '11 by corpusclesis it still advisable to pursue my nclex application in CA? note that i am here in the Philippines and i have received my eligibility letter last january 2010. according to the letter, my eligibility will expire this january 2012.
i am thinking if CA BON would still allow me to take the nclex exam considering that i dont have a SSN that i can present. now i am thinking twice in registering at pearson vue so i could have my ATT and take the exam. advise me please.
- 0Dec 4, '11 by proudpinay.CA BON was the one who issued your eligibility meaning you can take the exam because your eligibility was given 2010,just register now at pearson vue... sit and you should pass your NCLEX then reindorse it to other state that dont require ssn..rmember that if you fail the exam you cant reapply again to CA BON because thats the time youll need to provide them your ssn..hope that will help kabayan..
- 0Jan 28, '12 by daboi26hello.I passed my NCLEX exam in California last Feb 2010 and just got here in the US last Dec 2011. I sent back the letter i got from the bon which states that i passed. so i gave them my SSN thru USPS mail. my question is, how long will it take for my license to be verified and activated? I'm very much anxious because its been 4 days since i sent the letter and still no feedback thanks.