ATTENTION: CA BON Now Requires SSN to apply for NCLEX. - Page 10Register Today!
- Feb 23, '11 by HushdawgQuote from wetwinzvery reliable.I read from other nursing forums...
"The board will be able to verify your test results even if your files was destroyed by the CA Board."
They even discussed that the nclex results will not be destroyed and you dont need to take nclex anymore when you passed already.. Only the files you have sent to CABON that will be abandoned and destroyed.
How reliable is this??
The NCLEX passing is not with CABON exclusively so even if your licensure documents are destroyed, your NCLEX passing is still active. If your license expires or documents are destroyed then you can have it "re-activated" so to speak once you have SSN. However if your goal in the USA is a different state then you should go ahead and endorse your NCLEX passing to that other state to keep from having to go through extra steps and expenses later.
- Feb 27, '11 by mitchv_13so whats are other option to extend the validity of our nclex if we cannot any longer request for extension?
- Mar 1, '11 by butching15ITIN is not accepted now in CAbon. I failed my nclex rn exam last year and I sent my application for retest and they give it back my application. Im H4 visa and dont have SSN but has ITIN
- Mar 3, '11 by mitchv_13Is it really true that we dont have to re take the exam even if it expires after 3 years? thank u
- Mar 4, '11 by AimeeBSN,RNto those who used ITIN before and were issued a CA license:
" How did you submit your SSN to replace the ITIN you submitted before?"
I just want to submit my SSN safely because of Identity theft fears I have
- Mar 5, '11 by reilouie21is this really true????
- Mar 5, '11 by reilouie21could u send us the link for this,so we can find it also if that was really reliable or not,,pls pls,,tnx
- Mar 31, '11 by felixpd5Quote from hushdawgwhat is the best thing to do? let cabon destroy the file or have endorsement to other state? we are not planning to work to other state. just waiting for visa which takes too longvery reliable.
the nclex passing is not with cabon exclusively so even if your licensure documents are destroyed, your nclex passing is still active. if your license expires or documents are destroyed then you can have it "re-activated" so to speak once you have ssn. however if your goal in the usa is a different state then you should go ahead and endorse your nclex passing to that other state to keep from having to go through extra steps and expenses later.
- Jun 26, '11 by cliffordortizQuote from archie_Hi archie"Once an applicant passes the examination, a license is automatically issued".
I already passed the exam in 2008, does this mean I will be given a license? or is my status still the same?
" My question is once an applicant passes the exam, then license is being issued ,do they also allocate SSN automatically attached to the licence?