2012 nursing jobs and training updates - Page 3Register Today!
- Feb 3, '12 by stillfightingHi yarrow. Can u pm it to me too?! Thanks!
- Feb 3, '12 by katakamotenarsyarrow! thanks for those info... may i also request for the name whom we will address the letter for sta. ana hosp.... thanks again! and good luck!
- Quote from apostol_rockz08Hi yarrow could you please send me whom to address the application letter at sta. Ana hospital. Thank youQuote from stillfightingHi yarrow. Can u pm it to me too?! Thanks!Quote from katakamotenarsHi. I already sent the pm to all of you. Good luck to all of us.yarrow! thanks for those info... may i also request for the name whom we will address the letter for sta. ana hosp.... thanks again! and good luck!
- Feb 3, '12 by meyinolthanks for the info!! it helps a lot! submitted my resume! yehey!!
- St. Luke's Medical Center (along E. Rodriguez St., Quezon City). Submittred my resume on the pigeonhole. It's on the 5th floor. Here are the requirements as I remember them (Some requirements might be missing, I haven't listed them down, sorry ^^"). Please check out the St. Lukes' allnurses.com thread for more info (http://allnurses.com/philippine-nurs...st-416808.html):
* 2 pcs 2" x 2" ID picture
* PRC license (photocopy)
* Certificate of GWA / Class Ranking
* Board Certificate
* Board Rating Certificate
* NBI Clearance
National Children's Hospital. Went to the HR Department located at the 2nd floor. I don't think they're hiring. The staff we were talking to was surprised that we were applying, lol. But still, they accepted our documents. It never hurts to try.
- De Los Santos Medical Center. Proceed to the back of the hospital. On the right on the parking lot, there's another entrance with a Doctor's Entrance sign. The guard there accepts resumes. The application requirements are:
* I.D. pictures: 1"X1" (1 copy), 2"x2" (2 copies)
* Board Rating
* PRC Card / PTP
* NBI clearance
* BIR 2306
* SSS Card or E1/E6 form
* TIN Card
* Philhealth Card
* Certificate of Good Moral Character (from 2 references)
* Birth Certificate, Marriage Contract (if married)
allnurses.com thread: http://allnurses.com/philippine-nurs...os-355478.html
- Feb 4, '12 by katakamotenarsYarrow! thaks again for those info. Colleagues! for those who would like to consider dialysis training, I have inquired to several dialysis centers and here's the info i gathered from them.
- Feb 4, '12 by katakamotenarsand also, have you heard? Martinez memorial hospital in Caloocan will be conducting a skills training this Feb. I went there last last week to get my IVT license and affirmed the training. Training fee is 5k, of which 1k must be given upon reservation.. It will last for 3months and you'll be rotated to different areas.
- Feb 5, '12 by mistiknitfor st lukes medical center one of the requirements is to have board rating of 80 and above...how about for those who doesnt have 80 and have rating but with experience (as volunteer nurse) will they still have a chance?
- Feb 5, '12 by Viviene[color=#333333]hi yarrow,[color=#333333] could you please send me whom to address the application letter at sta. ana hospital. thank you