2012 nursing jobs and training updates - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 30, '12 by meyinolthank you Dodoy.. Surely it really helps a lot ... do you know about RN Heals 3?
- Jan 30, '12 by dodoyHi meyinol
I really don't have much information regarding RNHeals 3 except from those that are already provided by some helpful nurses on its own thread. If I'm not mistaken, I have seen a post providing the e-mail address where we can send our application for this program. I can't remember where I saw it though. You can try scouring for it on the different RNHeals threads here.
Some personally inquired at the DOH only to find out that the application is already closed. You may want to try inquiring to them personally so you can be enlightened with regards to this program.
- hi, dodoy. thanks for sharing your experiences in applying at different hospitals. it's very helpful.
starting last november 2011, my friends and i went to:
philippine general hospital:
bring a photocopy of your prc license, 1 piece 2"x2" id picture, a ballpen and p200.00 (exam fee). after filling up a form and paying p200 at the pgh cashier, you will be scheduled for the nursing proficiency exam. check the relevant allnurses.com threads for more information: philippine general hospital, pgh feedback
the medical city:
we just put in our information on the logbook -- name, address, contact number and board rating. allnurses.com threads: final interview @ the medical city!, the medical city, employment process at the medical city (ortigas ave.)
capitol medical center: currently accepting applicants but only for manpooling. dodoy and annej listed the requirements:
2. transcript of records
3. rle form
5. 3 pcs. 2x2 picture with blue background
6. board rating certificate
7. board passing certificate
8. prc license
9. professional tax receipt
12. police clearance
13. nbi clearance
15. birth certificate
16. other important documents like marriage certificate, etc. (if applicable
yes, that's it. but the initial requirements that you have to submit are no. 1,2,4, 6, 8, board certificate/certificate of registration from prc, ivt, recent bls license/certificate of attendance
allnurses.com thread: http://allnurses.com/philippine-nurs...al-341656.htmlLast edit by yarr0w on Jan 31, '12 : Reason: Added link for relevant allnurses.com thread
- Dr. Fe del Mundo Medical Center -- The guard accepted our resumes and told us to wait for the call. Allnurses.com threads: http://allnurses.com/philippine-nurs...do-392105.html, http://allnurses.com/philippine-nursing/fe-del-mundo-377382.html
Last edit by yarr0w on Jan 31, '12 : Reason: Crappy internet connection mangled my post. :(
- Manila Doctors Hospital: Here is the instruction text (word-for-word) that I got from the HRD Office:
You may visit us at Manila Doctors Hospital, HRD 2nd Floor, from Monday to Friday, 8am to 12nn and bring the following requirements (put your requirements in a folder and enclose in a long brown envelope; write your name, school and contact nos. at the back of the envelope)
- Transcript of Records (photocopy)
- Diploma (photocopy)
- Board Rating (photocopy)
- PRC License (photocopy)
- 1 pc 2x2 picture (any background)
- Sta. Ana Hospital -- It's on New Panaderas St., Sta. Ana, Manila. It's very new and large. Here are the application requirements:
- Letter of Intent addressed to **** (PM me for the names, I can't post here)
- Personal Data Sheet / Resume
- Transcript of Records
- PRC License
- PRC Board Rating
- PRC Board Certificate
- Certificate of Training / Seminars Attended
My friends and I also went to several public hospitals (Philippine Heart Center, Philippine Children's Hospital, Philippine Orthopedic Center, Jose Reyes Memorial Medical Center, San Lazaro Hospital, NCMH, etc.). They are not accepting resumes because they recently accepted the RN Heals 2 Nurses. They have no idea when they will be accepting applicants. At the PHC, they told me that they were still processing applicants from 2008, it was that backlogged!
A staff at the National Center of Mental Health gave me the requirements for Nurse and Nursing Attendants:
- Application Letter Addressed to: **** Thru: **** (PM me for details)
- Resume / CV
- TOR (photocopy)
- Diploma (photocopy)
- Training and Employment Certificate (photocopy)
- Authenticated Birth Certificate (NSO) (photocopy)
- NBI clearance (photocopy)
- Board Rating and License (nurse applicant)
- Autobiography (I heard/read somewhere that this should be handwritten.)
- ID picture (passport size)
- Feb 2, '12 by yarr0wPhilHealth CARES nurses applications is now open!
Nurses who wish to submit their applications online may email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject heading "PhilHealth CARES application".
Deployment will start in March and will run for 6 months, but may be renewed until the end of 2012.
For more information, check out this site (it's where I found the information): http://nursetoday.net/philhealth-car...tion-now-open/
- Feb 2, '12 by dodoy*OUT OF TOPIC*
May I just thank you for contributing so much in this thread. I believe you will be blessed for being so generous in sharing what you know. Try passing at St. Luke's QC. An average of 80 and above, GWA 80 and above, and good scholastic records are what they're looking for to be considered for the screening.
- Feb 2, '12 by yarr0wThanks, dodoy. I love nursing and would like to help fellow Filipino nurses. Thank you for sharing your experiences in applying as well. This site has been a great help for nursing questions.
Thanks for recommending St. Luke's QC. I'll try applying at different hospitals again next week. Godbless to all of us.
- Feb 3, '12 by apostol_rockz08Hi yarrow could you please send me whom to address the application letter at sta. Ana hospital. Thank you