Where are you from? - Page 4Register Today!
- Nov 26, '05 by TashiaHi,
I live in Drumbo, Ontario (by Kitchener). I started the RPN program last September at Conestoga College and I love it!
So hopefully, Godwilling, by April 2007 I'll be done!!!!:hatparty:
- Nov 26, '05 by RN BuzzHi,
I live in Perth, Western Australia and have just graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a bachelor of Nursing!
- Nov 26, '05 by STFXNurseHey,
I'm from Nova Scotia and am finishing my 4th yr of the BScN program at St. Francis Xavier University in Antigonish. I am enjoying it and can't wait to be done. There is a week until I recieve the world famous "X" ring and am so excited!
ST.FX is the #1 undergraduate university in Canda for the 4th year in a row!!
- Dec 3, '05 by cdngirlGraduated from Sir Sandford Fleming College in Peterborough Ontario.....a long time ago it seems.
Worked in Tennesse for 10 years and currently in Cincinnati Ohio and looking forward to doing a little travel nursing in the new year.
- Dec 9, '05 by qtcieQuote from noworriesI'm from Surrey, BC. I'm currently in my first year nursing in Trinity Western University. Hi to everyone!Just want to get an idea of where everyone is located,
and where they went for their nursing education!
1. Vancouver, BC
2. BCIT (starting soon ... jan06)
- Dec 9, '05 by qtcieQuote from mozartthebearHey Jules, I am currently going to Trinity Western University and I'm a first year student. What do you think about that school? I know u'll say it's expensive...heheheI'm from Vancouver, BC. I went to Trinity Western University and graduated in 2000.
Welcome Nurse Jules....I just found this site too....isn't it great? How are you enjoying nursing thus far??
PS. My nick name is Jules too
- Dec 28, '05 by zolly786from vancouver, did my training at douglas and uvic, and am now living in prince george.
- Dec 28, '05 by s and tHi,
I live in Surrey, BC.Last edit by s and t on Mar 4, '06
- Dec 30, '05 by belmommaI live in a small city called Owen Sound in Ontario. I am a BScN student with Georgian College/York University.
- Jan 2, '06 by shining armaniHi All nurses. I am a graduate of Dalhousie University in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am moving to Las Vegas Nevada in February2006 to do Cancer Research. Shoot for the stars in Nursing because the sky is HIGH!