UBC Nursing 2010-2011 - Page 13Register Today!
- May 19, '10 by stephunkyHi all,
Where did you guys hand in the acceptance forms? Are you supposed to hand it in the nursing office or in the student service centre?
- May 19, '10 by k_mbi just sent mine in to the school of nursing address that was posted at the bottom of the letter.
- May 22, '10 by lauralaaThanks very much for the info everyone! Continued luck to others waiting to hear about getting in to ubc!
- Jun 2, '10 by dream_girlHi everyone!
Congrats to everyone who made it in! I was wondering if anyone who didn't get accepted has heard anything back yet? I am still waiting with my fingers crossed.
- Jun 3, '10 by cinnamonlatteHi dream_girl,
From what I know, the deadline for accepted students to respond to offer is June 15th, 2010. Maybe UBC Nursing will know who and how many people to move up from the waiting list after that date? All the best to you!
- Jun 3, '10 by k_mbI would call or email and ask if you still haven't heard anything. We do have to respond by the 15th but in my interview they said that they would let everyone know right around the same time if they got in or not and then offer those that they originally declined a position if some come up (people don't accept their offer).
Does anyone know what happens next? I sent in my acceptance and paid my deposit, but I have no idea what comes next. Am I suppose to register for classes or does it happen automatically? How do I know what immunizations I need to get before we start?
Any info would be great. I live in Ottawa Ontario so I'm a little far from UBC and I just want to make sure I have everything in order before I move out there.
- Jun 3, '10 by dream_girlThanks so much for all the information and support!Last edit by dream_girl on Jun 3, '10
- Jun 3, '10 by janfrnQuote from k_mbYou'll get an information package from the school as soon as they finalize their intake. It'll include the immunizations info, a class list, a book list, when and how to register for your classes and all the data (student number, faculty advisor etc) that you'll need.Does anyone know what happens next? I sent in my acceptance and paid my deposit, but I have no idea what comes next. Am I suppose to register for classes or does it happen automatically? How do I know what immunizations I need to get before we start? Thanks!
- Jun 4, '10 by cinnamonlatteHi there,
I would really appreciate if someone can let me know if UBC Nursing Program would allow its students to take an extra course outside of the program STT. Thanks in advance!!
- Jun 4, '10 by MPKHNo courses allowed outside the Standard timetables...the standard timetables require you to take 18 credits per term, making it 36 credits per year. So you won't have room for any other courses. And trust me, the nursing program is enough to keep you on your feet without adding anything on top of that.