RPN Wage Increase?Register Today!
- by Insomniac-88 Feb 7Where can I follow any updates on the RPN collective agreement that expired on October 10th, 2011 here in Ontario, and any news on wage increases? when they will go into effect, etc?
I can't seem to find any info online.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=814041©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 541 Views
- Feb 7 by itsmejuliDid you look on your union website? Or call the union for an update? Or ask your union rep....they should know what's going on.
- Feb 7 by loriangel14Your union rep should know all this. What union are you in?
- Feb 7 by Daisy_08Yep, union rep. But on the bright side we'll all get a wopping 50 bucks when it's over!
- Feb 8 by MewsinQuote from Daisy_08Lol that's what is being said at my work right now too. We have been without a contract for a year and we're not close to having one, so by the time something happens apparently it will all go to taxes. I'm not so worried because I'm in school(well will be in school, I start Monday) so back pay will be nice.Yep, union rep. But on the bright side we'll all get a wopping 50 bucks when it's over!
- Feb 12 by AngelicDarknessI thought we were under a wage freeze?