To the nurses who already completed SEC Assessment in BC please help - Page 3Register Today!
- Aug 9, '10 by nurse gwenhi there,
I wasn't able to do SEC last April because Canadian Embassy did not grant me a temporary resident visa, despite all the proof that I wll go home after the assessment. To lilyv and lizakurt, are you in TRV or permanent visa?
Anyway, I already applied for immigrant visa and CRNBC were so kind enough to let me extend my processing till next year (they give me 2 years to complete the SEC).
So, are you guys done with your assessment? Can you please share your experiences and the result, were you all required to do upgrading?
- Sep 1, '10 by raniranihI,Hve u got ur result,what r u doing now
I have scheduled for sec assessment next week in Mount Royal University for 5 days.I am really nervous about psychiatric nursing.Do they ask me to do triple jump and OSCE for psychiatric also.Those who have an experience about SEC please help me.May God bless you all.
Thanks.Last edit by Silverdragon102 on Sep 1, '10 : Reason: pm to member
- Sep 1, '10 by JearnnyHi ajaybsc,
Did you do SEC in August? How was your SEC assessment? I will be taking SEC on 1-5 November 2010. Well, Could you please share your experience during the SEC?
or any suggestion would be helpful for me.
- Oct 3, '10 by automatic624
- Oct 7, '10 by nurse gwenHi jearnny and Automatic good luck on your SEC. Please share your experiences and result here when your done. Thanks.
- Oct 18, '10 by piepie0005@ nurse gwen: May I know what you did how to get CRNBC to extend your time to complete your SEC?
- Oct 26, '10 by nurse gwenI answered your PM.
- Dec 23, '10 by Kimmy29Quote from lizakurtHi! im also from the Philippines and i plan to have my SEC assessment in March. CRNBC advised me to review on med/surg. how long do you think should i review? please contact me thru 09326453322 if you are still here in PI thanks so much. hope to hear from u soon.hi lilyv thanks for the reply. im sorry i didn't realized you'd be taking it this june, i'll be having the assessment focused on Medical-Surgical Nsg. i'm anxious about it especially on the skills part since i graduated 208,passed the board last feb 2009 and have no hospital experience really, i only got the exposure in hospitals when i was a student. what resources have you studied?..thanks a lot again for the reply.
- Jan 1, '11 by piepie0005Quote from marvee_kHi! I also plan to take my SEC this 2011.. Are you on a TRV or permanent visa?Hi! im also from the Philippines and i plan to have my SEC assessment in March. CRNBC advised me to review on med/surg. how long do you think should i review? please contact me thru 09326453322 if you are still here in PI thanks so much. hope to hear from u soon.
- Jan 3, '11 by Kimmy29Quote from piepie0005- yes. TRV. how about you?Hi! I also plan to take my SEC this 2011.. Are you on a TRV or permanent visa?