Manitoba Nurses - page 5
by lilylily 19,760 Views | 57 Comments
Hi! I'm just new here so please pardon my ignorance.. I just graduated last april and passed the board june of the same here. I'm a registered nurse here in the Philippines and been committed as a volunteer nurse for 3 months... Read More
- 0Apr 7, '11 by frankiebert85Quote from kokoyHi kokoy, are you in manila today? please send me a personal message in my yahoomail.hello my appointment for CCA is on may 8 2011. I am really worried, can anyone tell me how many weeks will it take to process temporary resident visa? the courier will get my application this Friday and deliver it to manila canada embassy.
firstname.lastname@example.org - just introduce yourself
asap if possible. thanks
- 1Apr 9, '11 by TazJTo everyone who was asking whether Filipino nurses have to take the CCA:
The CRNM is making almost everyone take the CCA unless you have very exceptional circumstances (the example the CRNM gave me was a US nurse with 10yrs ICU experience MAY get out of the CCA). I'm from the US and they initially told me I wouldn't need to do it, but they changed their mind. I was also told by the agency that does the CCA in Winnipeg that of the hundreds of nursing programs in the Philippines, only like 6 compare to Canadian programs. If I were you, I'd definitely plan on taking it so you don't waste time or have surprises later on.
Quote from kaneboHi!
Any updates from those who had applied in Manitoba? What are the chances of Filipino nurses being advised to undergo CCA? Anyone?
Hoping you could share your experiences and insights since there are not so many threads you could read about application with CRNM. Thank you.
- 0May 13, '11 by chengzz_1110Quote from frankiebert85hi frankie i just want to know if you have some agency who help you with regards to you AEO? hope to here from you.hi, my eligibility to take the Clinical Competency Assessment, CCA, arrived after one year of completion of all the needed requirements by CRNM. I would like to ask if you already submitted any documents as IEN for review with CRNM? or Already did and just awaiting for your assessment result/ Eligibility letter?
please email me privately at email@example.com
- 0May 14, '11 by rjames1234Hi I'm a Registered Nurse here in the Philippines also. can somebody help me in figuring out if I will be able to take the CRNE in Manitoba?
I graduated BSN and passed NLE in 2009.
Since our application as Provincial Nominee in Manitoba was still not approved, I went to Medical School and studied Medicine for 1 year (2010-2011).
>>But before that i was REVIEWER/LECTURER (local) in a Nursing Review Center from august 2009-august 2010.
>>I was a Nurse Volunteer for 3months in a Private Hospital here in my hometown.
January 2011, our application as Nominee was approved. Completed our requirements and now, we are instructed to wait for a go signal on an average of 9-11months... Should I work as Staff nurse to meet the requiremets or any suggestions??
with these informations, would I be able to have CCA and qualify for CRNE?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Your reply would be of great help to me..
- 0May 14, '11 by rjames1234Quote from Silverdragon102thank you very much... i think first thing i will do is to finish my IELTS..James the only ones that can say whether you meet requirements or nat is the college and they make their determination based on your application and what you submit
Is it true that the OBS is 7.5 and listening should be 8? thanks
- 0May 15, '11 by ram8582Hi james..im pretty sure if ur an ien, d college will allow u to take d cca..i dont see y dey will say no as long as ur a nurse n dat dey can verify dat from prc m ur school records..i just recently did my cca last dec 2010 n results came out dis january..i believe dat every ien has to go through d cca..its a new thing here in manitona..coz my cousin arrived here april 2009 and dey ddnt have to go thru d cca..but anyway, yeah u'd be able to take d cca..just make sure u submit ur application to d crnm alredy..dey take roughly 2-3 mos before dey tell u dat u can take d cca alrready..n samtyms d erliest cca u can be scheduled is d month after pa na magreply cla na u cn take d cca na..den results come out a month after..hop dis helps