Coronary care courseRegister Today!
- by Ellab May 6, '11Hi,
Does anyone know were I can take Coronary Care I and II in Toronto? iv'e checked George brown, Seneca and Humber- nothing there available... any ideas????
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=562303©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 3,464 Views
- May 13, '11 by ButtonNoseHumber actually has an online CC1 course available for enrollment right now!
- May 13, '11 by Ellabis that the one which starts on June? it's 430$ other colleges had it for 230$... am I wrong?
- May 13, '11 by jsc89Niagara College has a distance course starting today for 249.52. Some other colleges are offering it too. Here's a link for OntarioLearn.com with a list of online nursing courses. It's alphabetical and the coronary ones are listed under 'R' for RN-Coronary Care (1 or 2).
- May 15, '11 by firstlightTry Centennial College
- May 18, '12 by combermereyes there is a course at health care professionals training starting in June, I think the week of the 11th
- May 18, '12 by combermereif this is a really new topic for you don't take in online
better in a class room