Canada- RN vs. BScnRegister Today!
- by AshleyC2013 Feb 28Which class is more in depth?
Which class has more career options?
Any additional info is welcomed (:
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=818766©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 751 Views
- Feb 28 by brithooverBScN is a bachelor of science in nursing which is an RN. Currently in Canada your only options are RPN (2yrs) and RN, BScN (4yrs). If you want to go on for MSN (masters) you must have your bachelors
- Feb 28 by AshleyC2013Thank you muchly (:
- Mar 2 by AshleyC2013How long is masters?
- Mar 2 by loriangel14I think it's 2 years but you need your BSN first.
- Mar 13 by fleetfoxRNI'm not sure where you guys live, but a Masters is actually 3 years. You can get your Masters in 1 year if you do the NP program which is also an addition 2 years (so, 3 years altogether)