I'm currently a RPN interested in applying to Athabasca Univ. bridging program. I have a few questions concerning the course that I could not find on the website or by calling CNO if anyone else knows that would be great!!
1. Can a RPN get into the LPN to BSN program at Athabasca?
2. Upon completion of the course can I return back to my home province Ontario to write the provincial exam and work as a RN?
3. Is this degree acceptable in Ontario to work as a RN?
4. Other then the 1700 hours needed to work as a practical nurse is there anything else I need to finish before applying to this program?
5. Is this course only 2 years long? So I can work and also get my degree at the same time!!?
Thank-You in advance!