Alberta: What the heck is this?? "Substantively Equivalent Competence assessment" - Page 6Register Today!
- Oct 3, '10 by automatic624hi everyone, i just have a (worst-case scenario) question.
what's the worst thing that can happen to a candidate who takes the SEC assessment and has low scores on all competencies? will the candidate have to basically go back to zero and study right from the very start?
- Oct 3, '10 by janfrnYour question has just been answered in the other thread you posted this identical question to.
- Oct 4, '10 by narmeen18Quote from FutureCanadianHi narmeen18,
Are u still around in the forum? I just took my SEC assessment in Calgary. It was alrigh. I hope you are already finished with everything and working somewhere in Canada .
I am interested to know what was the process like for you. How long it took for your SEC results to come in and what classes (if any) you had to take. When were you able to sit for CRNE etc.
Wish you all the best!
Yes I am still around....My SEC went well. I had to take one-day short courses and 160 clinical hours....but everything is done now and I am taking my CRNE day after tomorrow (10/6/2010)...
I'll give u all details after my exam...
Take care and Thank u for good wishes.
- Dec 2, '11 by rdnakpili failed my SEC. T'was horrible. horrible horrible experience.
- May 7, '12 by angerlaHi, how are you !
I would like to know how your SEC test is done, and where we can take some course for prep the test.