Acceptances to Ontario Programs for Sept 2011? - Page 6Register Today!
- Apr 14, '11 by Nursing_Student92congrats jl2002 !
- Apr 14, '11 by Nursing_Student92@ kammimel, any updates on school ?
- Apr 15, '11 by KamimelI'm going to Ryerson like I said before haha
- Quote from ashhchristina_01I just saw my acceptance on my Seneca blackboard for the RPN program but it hasn't posted yet on OCAS. Do you know when I should see it posted. Congrats on your acceptance we may be class mates in SeptemberI JUST GOT INTO SENECA RPN PROGRAM AHHHHH SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!! IS ANYONE ELSE STARTING THERE?
CONGRATS BTW TO ANYONE ELSE WHO WAS ACCEPTED INTO THEIR PROGRAMS WOOHOO
- Hmm, mine was the same. It should appear in no more than three days Thanks so much, and congrats to you as well ! Have you already booked your post-admission skills assessment? AGHHHH, so excited to start there !!
- Apr 24, '11 by Ladyj83My acceptance to Georgian was the same. OCAS was a day behind. I couldn't wait to hit thE confirm button. Congrats to all!
- LOL , i know same.
- Quote from ashhchristina_01Thanks, I booked the skills assessment for July 21st. Have you booked your yet? I probably should've booked earlier but I wanted to brush up on my algebra firstHmm, mine was the same. It should appear in no more than three days Thanks so much, and congrats to you as well ! Have you already booked your post-admission skills assessment? AGHHHH, so excited to start there !!
- That's great . I booked mine for May 26! Are you going to be staying there or commuting or something? I have to say my first time at the campus for the pre-admission test, I thought it was small, so it seems like it would be a good student--teacher ratio
- I live in Markham so it's only a 30 minute drive so I'll be commuting. It did seem small I agree. I was thinking of booking a tour of the campus so I find my classes easily. I hate to walk in circles