Acceptances to Ontario Programs for Sept 2011? - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 17, '11 by Daisy_08Quote from KamimelMy best guess is you applied too late. I know they do not consider anyone who applies past feb 2no, when mohawk sent the letter saying that they had recieved my application, it also said that my application wouldn't be processed or considered because it is an oversubscribed program
really sorry, maybe call to find out for sure, you do have great grades.
- Mar 17, '11 by cccormierI agree with jme_daisy; it seems as though they may have rejected your evaluation on the spot because they received it (or other related documents) too late, and passed the deadline. I say this because I know people who were rejected for this reason in Ontario (regardless of where they were applying from) - and also know other applicants who did apply from out-of-province and did receive admission - I am indeed one of them - I come from New-Brunswick.
Your grades are impeccable! I don't know if you got in somewhere else, but I sure hope you do, you deserve it!
- Mar 18, '11 by CanadianGirl79Quote from KamimelTry Sheridan.i've officially been rejected from 50% of the schools i've applied for: mohawk, st. lawrence, and st. clair for BScN collaborative
PS i have a 95% average, i am on student's council and i am involved in clubs and sports, so it is all because i am from Nova scotia/ out of province from ontario
George brown, ryerson, and georgian college do not discriminate by province
- Mar 19, '11 by Kamimeldid none of you listen? haha
i applied back in december, they recieved all my documents according to their portal, they said to me that they did not accept out of province unless there were spots open that werent going to be filled by ontario students, and i already said that my first choice was ryerson and i already accepted my offer there a month ago
- Apr 13, '11 by Nursing_Student92I JUST GOT INTO SENECA RPN PROGRAM AHHHHH SO EXCITED !!!!!!!!! IS ANYONE ELSE STARTING THERE?
CONGRATS BTW TO ANYONE ELSE WHO WAS ACCEPTED INTO THEIR PROGRAMS WOOHOO
- Apr 13, '11 by Ladyj83Anyone out there going to Georgian for the RPN program?? Super excited! second career, here i come!
- Apr 13, '11 by futureRN_AnastasiaBest of luck!
I am still waiting for a response from Ryerson.
Anyone in collaborative from York btw?
- Apr 13, '11 by Nursing_Student92CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!! please be sure to keep us all updated ladies and gents !
- Apr 14, '11 by jl2002Got accepted to Centennial Practical Nursing in September, 2011. Psyched! but waiting for UOIT Nursing for a reply.