Acceptances to Ontario Programs for Sept 2011? - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 10, '11 by cccormierCongrats on your acceptances Alpine Hiker & Hatt!!!
It's nice to see other people excited about nursing and anticipating the start of a life-long dream.
I can't wait to start my journey as a !!!
- Mar 10, '11 by isola_tropicaleJust wait till you get to buy scrubs and a stethoscope!! That'll make it kick in and be SUPER exciting for sure!!! Congrats!!
- Mar 10, '11 by isola_tropicaleANYONE LOOKING FOR MOMAC
Acceptances are released march 11th!! SO by the beginning/mid next week we shall know
- Mar 11, '11 by NursetobeSilA big congrats to all those who have been accepted and good luck to those still waiting!
I found out yesterday that I've been accepted into the BScN program at St. Clair! I'm so excited!
Best of luck to all!
- Mar 11, '11 by isola_tropicaleUpdate: apparently the coordinator for momac said tonight at midnight acceptances are released to ocas!!!
- Mar 12, '11 by isola_tropicaleGot accepted to momac
Check your ocas everyone!!!
- Mar 16, '11 by Kamimeli've officially been rejected from 50% of the schools i've applied for: mohawk, st. lawrence, and st. clair for BScN collaborative
PS i have a 95% average, i am on student's council and i am involved in clubs and sports, so it is all because i am from Nova scotia/ out of province from ontario
George brown, ryerson, and georgian college do not discriminate by province
- Mar 16, '11 by isola_tropicaleMohawk sent a letter saying you were rejected? Bc i heard they had only sent out the first batch of acceptances, the next batch would come out in may or something..
If so that really sucks! Im sorry to hear it.
- Mar 17, '11 by Kamimelno, when mohawk sent the letter saying that they had recieved my application, it also said that my application wouldn't be processed or considered because it is an oversubscribed program