What does your username mean? - Page 19Register Today!
- Jan 20, '11 by soapaddictOHI used to make soap, and it was quite addicting. I have a lot of soap waiting to be used!!
- Jan 24, '11 by defenbaker10Defenbaker is my dogs name. Saw the name on a TV show and just thought it was a cool name for a dog.
- Jan 25, '11 by TheCareerStudentMine is my alter ego, providing professional and personal anonymity. I use the same for other social networking, I don't want any psychos to track me down and kill me.
- Jan 26, '11 by RescueNinjaRN: Rescue Ninja
Saw it on a shirt and liked it...and I'm a RN. I lack creativity too
- Jan 26, '11 by AkeosI'm really tiny (4' 11") and my initials are s.a.m
- Jan 26, '11 by theatredorkI'm a big theatre nerd. I see easily 25+ plays/musicals a year. It can be an expensive hobby.
- Jan 26, '11 by RPN_2012Mine it kinda obvious, it states that I'll become and RN in 2015! (it reminds me to keep going no matter what!!!)
- Jan 26, '11 by RPN_2012Quote from soapaddictOHI just ran out of soap, send me some!I used to make soap, and it was quite addicting. I have a lot of soap waiting to be used!!
OP, sorry for the off topic
- Jan 26, '11 by aussiemomI'm a "mom" to my Australian Shepherd puppy
- Jan 27, '11 by calico5I love calico cats and pinto horses. I don't know how I chose calico as a user name though, although I think of my personality as having a lot of different parts that don't necessarily fit together all that well. I also love the number 5, I don't know why that is either. Have enjoyed this topic!