Weirdest, funniest, grossest male teenager pt. Stories - Page 6Register Today!
- Jul 19, '11 by rn/writerLet's not make this personal.
Teenage boys do amazing things. I was put off by the word, "grossest," but some of us have managed to post stories about adolescent males that were smile-worthy.
Please, no more lecturing each other. If you really think a post is objectionable, report it and don't respond in the thread.
- Jul 19, '11 by caregiver1977Quote from OrthoMamaI thought everyone fartedI think the OP just means that teenage boys do gross things like fart and stuff.
- Jul 19, '11 by rn/writerQuote from caregiver1977Yes, but teenage boys can turn it into an Olympic event, complete with timing, scoring, and trying to ignite them. Then there's the campfire scene from Blazing Saddles. I'm sure some adolescent males aspire to such greatness.I thought everyone farted
- Jul 19, '11 by No Stars In My EyesQuote from Jenni811No-no-no-no! I certainly don't mean anything about creep-o, perv stuff; because I never took the OP's thread that way in the first place! And people do change over the course of their life; I can laugh about stuff now that I had a different perspective on earlier in life. But, see, again....what came into my mind was more like stuff about squeezing zits and voices changing and too-tall-with very-large-feet-gangling-unfortunately-dorky teenage boys; it's like you can see the little boy AND the emerging man, and yet they are endearingly STUCK in this awkward stage. And there's all these coming-of-age movies that are hysterical. Well, anyway.....This thread got so tangled so fast, I think I'll just unsubscribe. But just understand, I wasn't looking at it from the same angle as you and other posters were. Sorry! Bye!What's that supposed to mean? i don't care if im 90, i'll never find "gross teenage male stories" funny. Just because im 23 doesn't mean im going to be a creeper in 30 years.
- Jul 19, '11 by zetoWOW!!!!
When I first read the title of the post I thought I would hear some good stories like the other gross, funny, wierd posts.
Watch youtube or tosh.o and you will find hundreds of examples of teenage boys doing crazy stunts that land them in the ER.
Not a nursing story but I remember my friends ( all boys) in highschool having a spear throwing contest in a pool. All was fun and games until one went through someones cheeck.
I also remember when my friends( all boys) decided to bleach their hair WITH LAUNDRY BLEACH!! not only did their hair fall out but they probably had some chemical burns as well.
Maybe its these "Jackass" ( the show not the boys) type stories the OP was looking for.
- Jul 20, '11 by teeniebertQuote from rn/writerThere's one of the 'messing with Sasquatch' commercials that ends with Sasquatch farting on a campfire...I can't help it, I laugh until I cry every time...and I've NEVER been a teenage boy.Yes, but teenage boys can turn it into an Olympic event, complete with timing, scoring, and trying to ignite them. Then there's the campfire scene from Blazing Saddles. I'm sure some adolescent males aspire to such greatness.
Then there's the episode of Mythbusters where Adam Savage has something blow up in his face, says to the camera, "Am I missing an eyebrow?" and goes right back to the experiment. I needed an emergency bathroom break after that one.
Those are the kinds of stories I expected from this thread. Thanks to the few of you who've made me smile.
- Jul 20, '11 by netglowQuote from Jenni811Sometimes a person will still strongly identify with teens up to about the mid 20's or so (not feeling comfortable or identifying with adults yet). Then, they slowly move on to focusing on adulthood in baby steps and can separate themselves from teens, and look back on that teen period of their own lives and find humor.um........... is that not a little sexist and age biased?? i hope this question is a joke.
IMHO, this is what's probably going on with the quote above.
- Jul 20, '11 by BonewaxRNQuote from onacleardayFor some of us, it lasts into our 40's.Sometimes a person will still strongly identify with teens up to about the mid 20's or so
- Jul 20, '11 by sharpeimomQuote from bonewaxrn:d for some of us, it lasts into our 40's.
ain't that the truth!:d
- Jul 20, '11 by Jenni811i just find it odd that the word "grossest" was in there. and the fact that this poster never came back to clear them self up. Had they come back to re-word things i would have not said anything about it.
So i'm fine with sharing stories of stupid things we've seen teenage boys do. heck, i've seen it. So i understand. but its the fact they asked for us to share stories and never came back to "clear their name"