Once again I apologize guys....
Here we go...
1. The nice men are ugly.
2. The handsome men are not nice.
3. The handsome and nice men are gay.
4. The handsome, nice, heterosexual men are married.
5. The men who are not so handsome, but nice, have no money.
6. The men who are not so handsome, but nice, with money,
think we are only after their money.
7. The handsome men without money are after our money.
8. The handsome men, who are not so nice, and heterosexual,
don't think we are beautiful enough.
9. The men who think we are beautiful
(who are heterosexual, somewhat nice, and have money), are cowards.
10. The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice,
have some money, and are heterosexual,
are shy & NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!
11. The men who never make the first move,
automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.
NOW...WHO IN THE HECK UNDERSTANDS MEN?
Men are like a fine wine. They all start out like grapes,
and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark
until they mature into something you'd like to have dinner with.!
Feb 7, '03
Originally posted by Tilleycs
This is probably one of the most shameful things I think I've ever read. As a man, it's honestly hard to not be offended by that kind of male-bashing.
Sorry if I spoil the fun, but honestly, ladies, from my personal perspective as a man, it gets old after a while.
Yes, and I'm truly offended by blonde jokes.
Last edit by Lausana on Feb 7, '03