Just had a run of these lately - you know the scene busy ward and ALWAYS at the least convenient time, you hear the buzzer - you go down to check out what the probllem is and the request from the mobile patient is.........
10. Nurse take these flowers out of my room I don't like the smell at night
9. My glass is empty
8. My catheter seems to be slowing down
7. Are these drops going faster than they were before? Pointing to drip.
5. I just want you to meet my family
4. My pillows need fluffing
3. There are small hairs on the bed ( from hairy male)
2. My feet are dry is there a podiatrist handy? (request 10 pm at night in a public hospital)
1. I just wanted to see if this call buton would work