Gentle thoughts for today:
1. Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.
2. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time to
look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how nice it
is that wrinkles don't hurt.
3. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the neighbor's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
4. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
6. A penny saved is a government oversight.
7. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at
the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the
8. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by
then your body and your fat are really good friends.
9. The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.
10. He who hesitates is probably right.
11. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met
12. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in
mind to blame.
13. The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell
when he's really in trouble.
14. Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words "The" and "IRS" together it spells "THEIRS"?
Apr 16, '02
Thanx ZEE, these are great! Especially the dog on the chain thing...I'd love to see my neighbors' dogs choke...all 3 of them!!! All they do is bark.