hello all, i've been gone for awhile. i've missed you.
recently, i was researching a paper and i found some things in my medical dictionary that are just not what they seem.
1. There is a DICK test, but it's not for what i thought it was.
2. Hysterical Ataxia isn't a physical assault.
3. Blastomycete doesn't come from the guy sitting next to you, and doesn't have anything to do with those gosh aweful smells.
4. I think I once got Barbers Itch, but the doctor didn't call it that.
5. A Cervical Plexus Block is not a form of birth control.
6. Bucks Extension is not a sexual aide.
7. The Philadelphia Chromosome has explained a lot. (no offense to you pennsylvanians)
8. Gynoplastics are not battery operated.
9. Never eat a Peanutbutter and Cardiac Jelly sandwhich.
10. Most docs suffer from Cerebral Gigantism, or at least i think they do.
there are more, see ya soon
Last edit by john privett on Jul 9, '01
Jul 14, '01
very creative. LMAO!!