Are you a Neanderthal?
1. Do your eyebrows meet in the middle? +5
2. Can you lock your knees in an upright position? -5
3. Got a chin? If the answer is no, +3
4. How about a forehead? If not, +3
5. Is it easy for you to balance a book on your head? +5
6. Do you ever open beer bottles with your teeth? +10
7. Are you frequently more comfortable squatting on your heels than sitting in a chair? +5
8. Is your head attached vertically to your neck? If not, +1 for every five degrees of slope.
9. Less than five feet tall? +1 for every inch under.
10. If your lower arm is shorter than your upper arm,+1 for every inch of difference.
11. Ditto for your lower and upper legs.
12. Pigeon-toed? +5
13. Have you ever felt like bashing a postal clerk with a club? You're normal--no points.
14. Is the space between your big toe and your other toes big enough to hold an apple? +5
15. Do you regularly eat apples in this fashion? +15
16. Do people think you're wearing your hair in a bun when you're not? +10
17. Can you count your vertebrae while wearing two sweaters and an overcoat? +5
18. Is your nickname "Duke", "Butch", or "Animal"? +3
0-20 points: You are a virtually pure homosapien. Feel free to build bridges, compose symphonies, and overrun the world.
20-40 points: A slight Neanderthal strain means that you will occasionally have spells of primitive behavior, crawling around on all fours and whooping wildly. If you live in California, no one will notice.
40-60 points: You can still function quite well in the modern world, but avoid eating in fancy restaurants lest your table manners give you away.
60-80 points: Your Pleistocene heritage is predominant. You should consider a career in pro football.
80-100 points: Unfortunately, your genetic makeup is Grunt City; there is no place for you in human society. A career in politics is recommended.
May 15, '03
:roll :roll :roll Toooo Cute! A handy guide for reference, gals....