Terms we will not admit to using - Page 22Register Today!
- Mar 20, '11 by nursekimboQuote from fergus51TPTP To posh to push (Generally associated with FMPS)
CTF Cletus the fetus (those 23 weekers parents expect us to save)
I have a lot that would probably get me banned from the bb!
As a nurse and the parent of a '29weeker' who received world class care, i find your cletus the fetus extremely callous and offensive. where's your empathy? that's no joking matter, viable fetus or not.
- Mar 20, '11 by ZippyGBRQuote from Ruby VeeMicrodeckia (as in not playing with a full deck)
'11 and a half old pence' i.e. not quite the full shilling
- May 12, '11 by NurseVoldemortFLK (Funny Looking Kid) i.e. nothing medically wrong with the kid, but looks like there should be a diagnosis to expain it!
- May 12, '11 by morteQuote from Adreasome times preceded by UMFLK (Funny Looking Kid) i.e. nothing medically wrong with the kid, but looks like there should be a diagnosis to expain it!
- May 12, '11 by nurseclmFLK was used to also describe strange looking faces. We often believed there was some medical diagnosis to explain this and often there was such a genetic explanation. But sometimes the parents showed up, and we no longer thought the child was FLK.
- May 12, '11 by kool-aideSC (Stank Crotch)
- May 16, '11 by kpravetzMy cat's vet told us they use "WK" on charts, as in, "Will Kill" This is reserved for the pets that go beyond biting.
- Jun 21, '11 by MEDICJOHNhyopativania
- Jun 21, '11 by MEDICJOHNCletus the fetus...good one!!!
- Jun 23, '11 by MEDICJOHNNot sure if anyone listed CTD....circling the drain when a patient is on his/her way to heaven.