Silly random nursing thoughts, one sentence, NO JUDGMENTAL FOLKS ALLOWED - page 12
Rule is: One sentence. Random thought. Silly is great. Funny would rock. If you're going to be judgmental, GO TO ANOTHER THREAD! FUN ONLY HERE! Fomite is my new favorite word because it sounds like a sandwich spread.... Read More
- 6Mar 21, '12 by RNsRWeQuote from I'llFlyAwayLOL....but don't forget the sentence that was said just BEFORE the accident: "Hey, Bob, betcha think I can't do THIS....!" or "Hey, watch me!"In the ER, 9 times out of 10 when I asked the patient what brought them in their response starts with "Well uh whut had happen is ..."
Um, no Dude, you obviously couldn't. And he shouldn't.
- 7Mar 21, '12 by Aurora77Quote from SnfRnThe other day I had a pt on the commode who called and said "I'm ready to be wiped." No. Not happening.You had a knee replacement, not a hand replacement; so no, I will not wipe your butt for you.:icon_roll
Also: If you don't want to be woken up to have vitals taken, assessments done, labs drawn, and post op meds administered, maybe you shouldn't have had elective surgery. Just sayin'. Go ahead and fill out that survey.
- 5Mar 21, '12 by Aurora77Quote from RNsRWeI had a pt call the other day and order a coffee with 3 sugars. If I'm going to be a waitress, do I get to ask for a tip?I have used this one for years:
(wishing I could say it out loud to a patient)
That big blue and white "H" out front doesn't stand for Hilton OR Hotel!
We can see a Hilton from our hospital, maybe I should start offering to take them over there.
- 4Mar 21, '12 by ClearBlueOctoberSkyI had one resident tell me that I couldn't check her blood sugar because I asked..."You're supposed to sneak up and just do it."
Me: "And Ms. LOL, you aren't going to hit me when I do that?"
LOL: "No, I don't hit people."
- 5Mar 21, '12 by floridanurse1983Quote from jnrsmommyAt least it was a coworker and at least it was only the KYSquirting your co-worker with NS flush is amusing on a slow night. Having said co-worker shoot KY jelly more than 10 feet into your thick, curly, long hair is not as much fun.
- 5Mar 22, '12 by Ruby VeeQuote from rn500and i don't care that it's your fantasy to be tied up by a busty blonde and "taken advantage of", either.i'm sorry you are in 4 point leather restraints sir, but i am not going to scratch your balls for you.