Share Your Saying - page 7
by angelique777 88,863 Views | 434 Comments
i find that a lot of people who post have a lot of great saying attached to there post for example like "i am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how i react to it." (charles swindoll) if you want to make god... Read More
- 0Aug 28, '05 by TreetopAngel_RNQuote from elthiaThen I am glad I helped make part of your day! I pull out the soapbox, myself, on occasion. Lots of explaining, lots of love and lots of care...can't get much better!No problem, actually feel rather all blushy and pleased. Care of a terminal patient is a soapbox of mine.
- 0Aug 28, '05 by trudlebugThere is no vaccine against stupidity.
If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.
The Silver Rule: "I do not do for others that which they can do for themselves"
"Nobody ever won a war by dying for his country, he won it by
making the other poor b*st*rd die for his." - General George S. Patton Jr.
"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"
- 0Aug 28, '05 by margaritaHere are some of my favorite sayings:
If you can't get out of it, get into it.
Unless you're the lead horse, the view never changes.
You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing. Ralph Waldo Emerson
I'll try to be nicer if you try to be smarter. A friends fridge magnet.
I've abandoned my search for truth and am now looking for a good fantasy. A t-shirt I had as a teen.
Imagination is greater than knowledge. Albert Einstein.
Never buy a car you can't push.
Live and Let Live
- 0Aug 28, '05 by fireflyLPNI've got a couple
*ss, grass, or gas nobody rides for free! - unknown
You can get more with a gun and a smile than you can with just a smile - Al Capone
I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat. -Winston Churchill
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas
That dog just won't hunt...
and of course the one that's currently my sig line
- 0Sep 15, '05 by rogramjetQuote from TennNurseIf everyone IS out to get you, being paranoid is just being smart. - Dr. Johnny FeverJust because you are paranoid does NOT mean they're not out to get you.
If it is wet and sticky and not yours, do not touch it.
Ironing is my second favorite household chore, my first being hitting my head on the top bunk until I pass out. (Erma Bombeck)