Share Your Saying - Page 42Register Today!
- Dec 26, '08 by teeniebertOff Topic:
Quote from systolyMy brother-in-law was never told that cats can't be trained. He had two kittens trained to come when called, sit on command, and 'speak' for treats within about 3 weeks of adopting them. It was almost creepy.Everyone said it couldn't be done - along came someone who had not been told - and did it.
- Jan 5, '09 by ernrs2b"they can't follow you home." "illness is 80% mental/ 20% physical"--ME
- Jan 22, '09 by Dancehall DoctorThis topic has lagged!
He is walking in my tracks ,but he will never fill my shoes - by Jerry Lee Lewis
- Jan 22, '09 by squeakykittyQuote from teeniebertThat is weird. You'd think if he wanted a trained pet, he'd just get a dog.Off Topic:
My brother-in-law was never told that cats can't be trained. He had two kittens trained to come when called, sit on command, and 'speak' for treats within about 3 weeks of adopting them. It was almost creepy.
- Apr 10, '09 by Dancehall Doctor“virginity was guarded like the Twinkie room at Graceland,” and you had to go steady and give up your letter jacket just to get a kiss on the mouth.
He didn’t plan to marry again, he’d just look for a woman he could grow to hate and buy her a house.
From Lewis Grzzard a Great Georgian gone 15 years now,,,I still miss him.
- Apr 25, '09 by adhdrnI don't do skin care on my patients I "Butter their buns".
My patients don't have stool smears they have "Farts gone wild". :angryfire
When a walkie talkie is admitted to my ICU I want to know "What a healthy guy/gal like you is doing hanging out in a place like this".
My patients don't bleed they leak.
My patients are not allowed to go on the field trip without a signed permission slip (DNR).
I often hear "Your not right" my response "But I'm rarely wrong".
You hurt the ones you love, so there are a few doctors that adore me when I call them at 2:00 AM and therefore I am thier favorite.
Doctors don't like for you to sound to perky when you call them at 2:00 AM so always be sure to use your 1-900 voice until they are fully awake.
I am known as the "Psych whisperer" on my unit, I explain that "I am one therefore I can relate".