EXPRESSIONS FOR WOMEN ON HIGH STRESS DAYS
(not like any of us ever feel any stress, of course...)
1. You - off my planet.
2. Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?
3. Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
4. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
5. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be...?
6. I'm not crazy, I've just been in a very bad mood for the last 30
7. Allow me to introduce my selves.
8. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
9. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
10. I'm just working here until a good fast-food job opens up.
11. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
12. Stress is when you wake up screaming and you realize you weren't asleep.
13. I can't remember if I'm the good twin or the evil one.
14. How many times do I have to flush before you go away?
15. I just want revenge. Is that so wrong?
16. You say I'm a ***** like it's a bad thing.
17. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #2?
18. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
19. Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done.
20. Earth if full. Go home.
21. Is it time for your medication or mine?
22. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
23. I'm not tense, just terribly, terribly alert.
Feb 20, '02
great, but how on earth can I translate these into German?
Doesn't sound that funny that way!
I love them, thanks!!
Take care, Renee
Feb 20, '02
:chuckle :roll :chuckle
These are too funny. Unfortunately I can relate to too many of them. Just remember stressed spelled backwards is desserts.
Feb 22, '02
"Just remember stressed spelled backwards is desserts."
Unfortunately my waistline reminds me of that too often. :imbar
Must Read Topics