Fun: Coke or Pepsi Nurses? - Page 5Register Today!
- Mar 15 by MotherRNAccording to the history of the states, if you are from New England, you call Coke a "soda", if you are from the midwest, it's "pop" and if you are from down south, it's "a coke".
- Mar 15 by Twinmom06Coke!!! (diet or Coke Zero)...Pepsi is gross!! I will take iced tea over Pepsi...
- Mar 15 by Conqueror+Diet CHERRY pepsi in an ideal world. Coke is too strong for me.
- Mar 15 by DidiRNDiet Sunkist!
- Mar 15 by jrwestPepsi- eeeeeeee!
Or mountain Dew, or Dr Pepper
- Mar 15 by jrwestQuote from MotherRNI remember once when I worked in the fast food field, that someone asked me for a cherry coke, or an orange coke, etc.I didn't understand( this was before they had cherry coke) - they wanted a cherry soda or an orange soda, but called all pop "cokes"According to the history of the states, if you are from New England, you call Coke a "soda", if you are from the midwest, it's "pop" and if you are from down south, it's "a coke".
We call it pop where I am, although soda sometimes.
- Mar 15 by kogafietsenDiet Coke for sure.
"Pop" in Midwest growing up but later "Soda" in So. FL, now "Coke" where I am now....
- Mar 15 by MarySueJDr pepper, always. On my honeymoon there was none to be found. I survived, barely.