Favorite Dr or Nurse Name - Page 32Register Today!
- Aug 1, '11 by halfpastDr. Harry Potter... No lie, he's a PCP in Mass.
- Aug 1, '11 by ERsnDr. nimrod
- Aug 2, '11 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeQuote from Havin' A Party!We have a Mohammed Ali. Very sweet guy. I also had a patient with that name years ago...I made a joke about him playing possum and only one person got it. Guess I'm old at heart. Heh.Couple of years back we had a Dr. Muhammad Ali. (Not sure if the first name is spelled exactly as written here, but it is phonetically correct.)
Also met a patient: George Jones (like the country music star).
Quote from halfpastI am totally switching to his practice!Dr. Harry Potter... No lie, he's a PCP in Mass.
We have a pulmonary tech named Paul McCartney. I've never met him, I've only seen his name on documents and heard him overhead paged once. I like to picture that he is THE Paul McCartney, and that he looks just like Sir Paul did in the movie Hard Day's Night...
- Quote from LuckyoneRNIf I heard Dr. Doctor over the intercom I would start singing "Doctor doctor, gimme the news! I got bad case, o' lovin' you!"as I danced down the hallway and into the breakroom like an 80's video montage...We had a Dr. Bonebrake...intensivist not Ortho (that would've been too good)
and Dr. Docter..cracks me up every time I hear that one overhead paged!
- Quote from nursel56Let me guess, he worked in cardiology?Not related to specialty, just my favorite doctor name. Frank Sinatra.
The "love" doctor?
- Quote from RedRubCatheterLet me guess, he worked in oncology or hospice?We had a general surgeon here way back when named Dr. Kilam (Kill 'em).
- Aug 3, '11 by blvnzcnYou're not going to believe this....no joke...
Urologist--Dr. Dick Tapper
Also, Dr. Hooker and Dr. Blood (partners) Family Practice
And last but not least, Dr. Gary Coleman--6'6" tall, skinny white guy with long blond curly hair and blue eyes.
- Aug 3, '11 by whereslillyHa,ha..I think that Dr. Doctor gets around quite alot!! He is a plastic surgeon on Long Island,NY as well.
- Aug 3, '11 by Havin' A Party!Quote from SoCalCrafterYeah! Super tune, by the late great Robert Palmer.If I heard Dr. Doctor over the intercom I would start singing "Doctor doctor, gimme the news!...
- Aug 3, '11 by Havin' A Party!Quote from blvnzcnOK, now we've found our winner for the thread!... Urologist--Dr. Dick Tapper...