Favorite Dr or Nurse Name - Page 31Register Today!
- Jul 10, '11 by rockinRN04urologist....Dr. pecker
- Jul 10, '11 by SeeTheMoonQuote from Spidey's momThis is hilarious..I literally cried I laughed so hard!!Yep! Overhead pages are funny too.
"Paging Dr. SharP - FUH"
Local dentist, Dr. Hurt. Bless his heart.
Not a med, but my husband swears he had a prof Sh**ty ( think BM) in college. Bless HIS heart.
- Jul 11, '11 by barbj317Dr. Harry Hole..no kidding
- Jul 30, '11 by katieusaI know a Dick Long and Fanny Butts (not her maiden name, so she took this one on by choice!)
- Jul 30, '11 by chocolateskyeDr. Hooker
- Jul 30, '11 by Havin' A Party!Couple of years back we had a Dr. Muhammad Ali. (Not sure if the first name is spelled exactly as written here, but it is phonetically correct.)
Also met a patient: George Jones (like the country music star).
- Jul 30, '11 by No Stars In My EyesDr. Savage ; Dr. Placido ; Dr. Cliff Faull ; Dr.Root ; Dr.Sapp ; Dr.Crank
- Jul 30, '11 by CrimsonAlchemistDr. Slaughter. And yes, he was a surgeon.
- Jul 31, '11 by Gold_SJWe have a Dr Bush for our local gynaecologist. Along with a Dr Foot for a surgeon. Lol funniest though would have to be Dr Bullwinkle who lives in Rocky, he must get so tired over the joke of Rocky and Bullwinkle. That ancient cartoon that all the oldies remember when they see him. He still manages to laugh every time, a real nice man.
- Aug 1, '11 by whereslillyI got a real kick out of this thread. Cant believe I hadn't read it till now! I can think of many "strange" ones, but the names that stand out always for me are 2 docs I worked with: Dr. Barry Pepper, and Dr. Carol Burnett (yes she was hilarious).