Favorite Dr or Nurse Name - Page 30Register Today!
- Jun 19, '11 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeQuote from ozonerangerThat's a good reply!I know a man named James James. Whenever he's introduced to someone he says "my mom stutters" implying she stuttered when applying for his birth certificate.
My principal in middle school was Harvey Harvey.
- Jun 19, '11 by lilredrnI used to work for a dentist named Dr. Hollar. Sweetest guy ever, but I can't imagine how many patients his name scared away!!
- Jun 19, '11 by KADRNdermatology- dr gross
- Jun 19, '11 by ozonerangerI once worked for a man named Albert Herbert....we called him Bert Bert. Fortunately he was a bit of a clown & took the ribbing well.
- Jun 23, '11 by No Stars In My EyesOnce upon a time there was a Dr. Hooker who was inordinately fond of writing a generous prescription (or 2 or 3 or.........) for Quaaludes; though he is a doc no more!
- Jun 23, '11 by RN in trainingMy own gynecologist is Dr. BonPain. eek! not comforting for a gal who doesn't like to throw her legs up in those stirrups, haha!
- Jun 23, '11 by AlisRNActually, RN in training, "BonPain" is French for "Good Bread", just watch out for the yeast, no pain LOL You'll be OK!
Quote from RN in trainingMy own gynecologist is Dr. BonPain. eek! not comforting for a gal who doesn't like to throw her legs up in those stirrups, haha!
- Jun 24, '11 by sairin8Quote from AlisRNSo that's another reason to be concerned at that name, yeast infections aka thrush...Actually, RN in training, "BonPain" is French for "Good Bread", just watch out for the yeast, no pain LOL You'll be OK!
- Jun 24, '11 by nurse2itway back in the day before pagers and cell phones, docs were paged overhead housewide. whenever they paged dr. dicke (silent e), everyone would just about lose it, sometimes the pts busted a gut laughing! no, he was not a urologist.
- Jul 7, '11 by davids1I have heard of a few interesting names of people that were listed in the local phone book; Harry Butt, Jim Nasium, and James Kirk (this guy had to get prank calls from Star Trek fans). When I was in school I had heard about a guy whose last name was Nguyen and his first name was Phuc. That was his real name! I actually had an opportunity to see his student ID when I was working on campus and that really was his name. At least he would spell his name when people asked him for his name. At the same school there was also an English teacher named Dr. Doctor.