Favorite Dr or Nurse Name - Page 28Register Today!
- Jun 13, '11 by bols27oh i also know a veterinary orthopod named Dr. Hammer and I worked for a veterinarian named Dr. Wild
- Jun 13, '11 by DeLanaHarvickWannabeQuote from nursecox2011I have GOT to stop visiting this message board while eating.DR. FUCKUMOTO
- Jun 13, '11 by bols27a lot of my good friends are cops, there are some good names there too, one of my very close friends brothers in law is officer power, and he has a guy on his squad named officer gunn. how would you like those two to break down your door..."officer power and officer gunn, here to clean up the streets"
- Jun 13, '11 by mds1I had a ortho Dr. names Bohnes (bones)
and a anesthesiologist whose name was pronounced "yer-out" LOL For REAL!!!!!
- Jun 13, '11 by mawy568My dad thought he was exposed to rabies after touching food that had been in a bears mouth. He called the rabies specialty doctor...
"hello this is Dr. Bear"!
- Jun 14, '11 by No Stars In My EyesUnfortunate names for Neonatal/Perinatal docs : Dr. Boozer, Dr. Raper, Dr. Booher, Dr. Harsh.
- Jun 16, '11 by keepsmiling11This is a genuine one - respiratory consultant - Dr Pantin!
- Jun 16, '11 by keepsmiling11Also Dr Love, probably quite a common oneLast edit by keepsmiling11 on Jun 16, '11
- Jun 16, '11 by ozonerangerDr. Head, neurologist
Dr. Harold Bush ob/gyn (Harry Bush) delivered my first child.
Dr. Wiener, urologist (snip-snipped my husband after our last child) We used to kid him about his name, he'd correct us...."it's Y--ner...not We-ner."
Dr. Harold Bear, (Harry Bear) pediatrician, not ours, though had he been in network with our insurance....he would have been.
Dr. Richard Holder (Dick Holder) Not a urologist, though he is a Dick.
Dr. Frankenstein, he was a really nice man, died in a wreck on his way home from the hospital one night.
Dr. Pacacheck (we all called him Dr. Paycheck, he was a hoot)
- Jun 16, '11 by RhondaIndyRNI've worked at a hospital with a Dr. Dick....and when he was paged on the overhead, we'd all crack up.
I've also worked with a Dr. Doktor.
I think Dr. Finfrock was a funny name....he was known for his milk and molasses enemas as a treatment for post-op gas.
And then there was a Dr. Popadopolous (I think he was Greek).
I may have some more ideas later!