Describe the Ugliest Scrubs You Have Seen! - Page 5Register Today!
- Jun 12, '10 by AOx1I vote for a pair of lime green scrub pants that were so tight they could have billed for performing a colonoscopy, exposed thong, and a neon orange shirt. Did kind of feel sorry for the "sleeping off the drunk-n-disorderly patient she cared for; they were really very bright scrubs.
- Jun 12, '10 by CNL2BThe worst (?) weirdest scrub combo I have ever seen is this -- there is this pharmacy tech where I work. He is obviously a pre-surgery transexual (he is growing his hair out, has been growing boobs, he wore a fairy outfit on Halloween) -- and he wears the most gosh-awful stuff. There is nothing that looks worse than pink scrub bottoms and a tweety bird top on a dude.
- Jun 12, '10 by nurse2bemeI don't know if it counts for worst scrubs but a lot of women at my LTC facility like to wear their pants as capri's. For some reason I find this very unprofessional. Also, I really wish I could find a pair of scissors for all of those that bend over and share their thongs with us. Ugh!!!
- Jun 13, '10 by Hygiene QueenQuote from nurse2bemeLTC's can be hot as heck in the summer months, considering that on the most humid 100 degree day, the heat will be still cranked up for all those "cold" grandmas!I don't know if it counts for worst scrubs but a lot of women at my LTC facility like to wear their pants as capri's. For some reason I find this very unprofessional. Also, I really wish I could find a pair of scissors for all of those that bend over and share their thongs with us. Ugh!!!
I don't blame the staff who are sweating like pigs, literally running running running!
As long as the capris are clean, conservative and in good condition, I'd give them a break... otherwise they're rolling up the pants over the knees... which looks worse.
And I'm with you on the thong... I'm keeping the scissors ready.
- Jun 13, '10 by SCSTxRNQuote from SandraCVRNFunny thread
These are the reasons some of us approve of color coding. We all know people like this.....
I'm all for color coding - but I don't think ANYONE should have to wear white. 'course where I work, everyone wears whatever they want - so we have to work hard to look better than housekeeping. Seriously.
- Jun 14, '10 by Not_A_Hat_PersonA nurse at my facility wears shorts every single shift. Even in the wintertime.
- Jun 14, '10 by AltraI recently saw a scrub top that failed at being either pink, lavender or mauve and existed only in the Unwanted region of the color wheel. It tried to redeem itself by being covered in a multi-colored print that can only be described as a tic-tac-toe box drawn by someone on an acid trip.
Crayola-red pants completed the outfit.
Four patients coded that day. Seriously.
- Jun 14, '10 by nurseonthewayThere is a tie in my book- I saw a set that looked like 'denim' and a scrub top that was camouflage....