501 ways to know you've been on allnurses.com too long! - page 5
all right. i confess! i'm a proper addict! this is a fantastic website - filled with goodies and great people. and i know that i'm not alone :) so... i challenge forum members to describe... Read More
Aug 31, '0675. At a gathering of nurses - 2 people are heard to say the following and you can identify (or identify with) them both...
"I'm on all allnurses.com!"
"Really? So am I!"
"Oh? Who are you?"
"That depends...who are you?"
Aug 31, '0676: you've gotten your non-nursing bestie so hooked on allnurses that when you send her a letter, she complains if you haven't printed out a few really funny or gross stories and popped them in the envelope.
Aug 31, '0677: you've learned more from allnurses than you did at university.
78: you go to tell someone a funny story, and you find yourself thinking 'hang on, did that happen to me or did i read it on allnurses?'
Aug 31, '0681. You contemplate firing your therapist and trashing your diary. Who needs them when you have allnurses.com?
Sep 1, '0682. You find yourself recruiting new people for allnurses.
83. You get very upset when said people say, "What's so great about it?"
Sep 10, '0684. Your on all nurses more than 5 hours a day because everyones out and you know that no one can nab the pc from you.
85. Family walk past the computer to see what your laughing about and have a nose.
86. The question who are you chatting to today repeatedly crops up.
87. You never check emails coz you know that its from all nurses.
88. You post your link for all nurses in your profiles MSN, Yahoo, AOL because you want everyone to join.
89. You dont eat, drink or use bathroom until your desperate for food, drink, or going to the bathroom.
90. You put off daily things for the next day and think naaa i'll check allnurses and do it tomorrow or later LOL this has happened many a time.
911. You run out of things to read when your on allnurses mor than 5 hours a day
Sep 10, '0692. Most of your favorites folder are links to certain posts so you can quickly click to see what has been added.
93. You sat here for at least 10 minutes determined to add something to this thread!
Sep 11, '0694. The only clothes you have to wear are not fit to wear out of the house becouse doing laundry would take time away from allnurse.
95. You only use disposable dishes becouse who wants to wash dishes when you could be reading allnurses
Sep 11, '0696. You read clear to the end of the last 24 hours posts then refresh the search so you can see whats been added since you started.
Sep 12, '0697. When something frustrating/difficult happens at work, you can't wait to get to allnurses and VENT about it and get advice.
98. When you realize you have gone from always asking for advice on threads to GIVING it every once in a while!
99. When you check this thread more than once a day to see if there are any new "signs" and if you can relate to them!